• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Officially a bander!!

After I had my band I could only manage 50 ml squash 1/2 cup coffee and then 2spoon of yoguart for breakfast then either the same for t of a little soup:)

I just wanted to share with u what I was able to eat so u font feel like ur on ur own :) hoping u have speedy recovery

Lisa x

Thanks guys, maybe I'll just keep keep it slow then! Hope the nausea goes off and I can get some sleep tonight! X

p_relf said:
Thanks guys, maybe I'll just keep keep it slow then! Hope the nausea goes off and I can get some sleep tonight! X

Finger x u can get sleep and ginger t for sickness or milkshake my doctor told me !
but u can get anti sickness med as my doctor after my band came out to me coz of the pain gave me some

X

Yippee I slept from 22.30 - 07.00 with no waking! Less bubbling wind thank god! Hopefully on the up! Fingers crossed! Xx

p_relf said:
Yippee I slept from 22.30 - 07.00 with no waking! Less bubbling wind thank god! Hopefully on the up! Fingers crossed! Xx

Oh well done def on the up I'd say

Have a gd day x

Thanks Lisa, just had a milky coffee and sorry to be vulgar but just got rid of a lot of wind! Lol :)

p_relf said:
Thanks Lisa, just had a milky coffee and sorry to be vulgar but just got rid of a lot of wind! Lol :)

Lol that did make me giggle. Hehe!
we all been throw the same does u good to let it out rather than be in pain :)

p_relf said:

Better out than in lol x

P relf
good luck for the future
i am going to dolan park 14th oct mr super
sounds like a cattle market with the amount of people waiting to go in
someone on forum said there was " 10 " waiting around
have to be there for 7.30
did you have to pay for the lift to dolan park
kay xx

Yeah transport was extra, think it was 190. There was about 8 waiting at reception for rooms! Good luck with ur journey the staff were really nice and I'm recovering well x

sounds just like me! yesterday was my first day back in bed as resorted to the couch, was easier to be propped up a bit to sleep. the nise from my stomach kept scaring my cats lol!

Ha ha yes mine is gargling and noisey even though I've taken windeze! Think its in shock lol feeling a lot better today! :)

How you feeling today?

Much better thanks and you? Slept on my side last night :) minor shoulder pain. Not taken pain relief today. Wounds healing, and I cleaned and redressed today. :)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Each day is easier eh lol thank god! Still got bit of wind pain but getting there, back to work on Monday boo!!!

I've decided to take another week off! Just so then I'm a 100%. Tool this week as annual leave and next week self certificate!

So want a shower and bath and maybe tomorrow I will as wounds are getting there nicely! Lost another lb today so that's 25 lbs off since start of milk diet in total x

That's fantastic keep up the good work I've not lost anything since Monday but was hardly having anything but now starting to have more and feeling hungry too x

I think your doing the right thing having another week off better to go back when 100% better.

Yeah just feel sitting down driving to appointments will cause me discomfort! Still not tolerating a lot!

Have used senokot the last couple of days which has also helped! :) maybe too much info! Lol

Just about to force a smoothie down! Just not hungry lol

Does anyone know the charge if someone from
picks you up to take you to
dolan park birmingham

thank you
kay x

p_relf said:
Yeah just feel sitting down driving to appointments will cause me discomfort! Still not tolerating a lot!

Have used senokot the last couple of days which has also helped! :) maybe too much info! Lol

Just about to force a smoothie down! Just not hungry lol

Is the senokat liquid or chocolate thing I need some tmi eh lol

I drove weds for first time and was very uncomfortable x

Really fed up of soup but trying to get at least couple spoonfuls down!

Back