• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Officially a bander!!

Means you are on the mend! :) willpower is so hard isn't it? I'm sitting in shopping centre at moment watching my son eat macdonalds, sooo hungry, there's nothing here I can eat :(
Keep the good work up you are doing great!

SAS1 said:
Means you are on the mend! :) willpower is so hard isn't it? I'm sitting in shopping centre at moment watching my son eat macdonalds, sooo hungry, there's nothing here I can eat :(
Keep the good work up you are doing great!

Thanks for the message. Yeah feeling good at the moment. Just been into town with my partner, went to patisserie Valerie, sat there and had a latte and a bit later a smoothie whilst he ate a toasted sandwich and salad.... The price you pay!

Had a nice soak in the bath today, wounds are getting there. Still getting a stitch on my left side and left shoulder pain at night, but hopefully it will get better.

How long post op are you? I'm exactly a week today. One week till sloppiest and counting. Lol. :)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

p_relf said:
Getting sooooo hungry now :-( yesterday I had my milk for all milk coffees, ww tomato soup, 1 whole tin big soup blended, in 2 portions through the day, a smoothie but stomach is rumbling lots lol ahh

Oh bless u I no how hungry u get as I just had a small fill so bern on liquid for 3 day and today mush so I agree am hungry:-( but I found ice lolly help or crushed ice flavoured
Hope this help x

lisa1983 said:
Oh bless u I no how hungry u get as I just had a small fill so bern on liquid for 3 day and today mush so I agree am hungry:-( but I found ice lolly help or crushed ice flavoured
Hope this help x

Thanks Lisa, how long did ur shoulder pain last? Mines still there and it's 7 days post op. Also we're u with THG? When did you hear from them post op? Thx :) hope ur adjusting to ur fill.

SAS1 said:
Not had the op yet, looking to you for inspiration :) Good to hear you are much better. My op is in 2 wks, on Pre op diet at moment, hence the misery of not eating out! Hope you had a great day, get those feet up now, you deserve a rest!!!

2 weeks will fly past, still can't believe I've had it done. People are already commenting that I've lost weight! Yay. Any questions about the experience let me know, also my blog may help. https://prelf1980.wordpress.com/

Paul :)

p_relf said:
Thanks Lisa, how long did ur shoulder pain last? Mines still there and it's 7 days post op. Also we're u with THG? When did you hear from them post op? Thx :) hope ur adjusting to ur fill.

Hello

Yes I had chest and a little shoulder pain but tbh I woke up one day and it was gone around the 11day mark
Yes I was with thg I could not stop being sick for quite a while do in the end I call them and was speaking to dietitian who gave me advice!!

Also about 3 rd week I had a letter from thg who invited me to go for a group session to talk about how to manage ur band 4 week post op
Which I did find really helpful.
Also it was nice speaking to people with the same concern.

But all the people in that group never had there app come throw for there first tighten Di she book app there and then
They normal call u around 3-4 weeks to see how ur doing!

I hope this helps a little?

Yes band fill ok still when I eat I feel like I got a build up of acid in back of my throat then I normal bring it back up :-( but finger x it will sort it out v soon only 1 more day mush for me

Lisa x

p_relf said:
2 weeks will fly past, still can't believe I've had it done. People are already commenting that I've lost weight! Yay. Any questions about the experience let me know, also my blog may help. https://prelf1980.wordpress.com/

Paul :)

Read your blog last night and just want to say thanks, it's great for us wannabe losers! :)

lisa1983 said:
Hello

Yes I had chest and a little shoulder pain but tbh I woke up one day and it was gone around the 11day mark
Yes I was with thg I could not stop being sick for quite a while do in the end I call them and was speaking to dietitian who gave me advice!!

Also about 3 rd week I had a letter from thg who invited me to go for a group session to talk about how to manage ur band 4 week post op
Which I did find really helpful.
Also it was nice speaking to people with the same concern.

But all the people in that group never had there app come throw for there first tighten Di she book app there and then
They normal call u around 3-4 weeks to see how ur doing!

I hope this helps a little?

Yes band fill ok still when I eat I feel like I got a build up of acid in back of my throat then I normal bring it back up :-( but finger x it will sort it out v soon only 1 more day mush for me

Lisa x

Hey Lisa,

I got an email today with my first fill date in November so that's good. Feeling more and more human each day. Seeing the GP Wednesday to tell him I've had it done. Wind pain is still there but we shall see.

:)

SAS1 said:
Read your blog last night and just want to say thanks, it's great for us wannabe losers! :)

No problems, think its good to get different perspectives :)

Hey Hun how's things? How weird is this I just come across your twitter page totally by accident we both follow paddy Cunningham and I think he rtd one of your tweets seen the username an was like hang on I know that name! Hope your well chick xx

kellsbells said:
Hey Hun how's things? How weird is this I just come across your twitter page totally by accident we both follow paddy Cunningham and I think he rtd one of your tweets seen the username an was like hang on I know that name! Hope your well chick xx

Yeah I'm good thx! Really bored glad I'm back to work Monday! Probably could have gone back a couple of days ago but good to have the rest!

Ha ha yes I do like twitter and yes I chat with paddy he's a lovely guy!

I've lost 32 lbs since starting my pre op diet! I'm starving I must admit and looking forward to Monday when I start mushy food!

How's u? :)

I'm good thanks I can sleep on my left now !! The small things make us happy lol not doing food with water though hence the headache today! Debating wether to go to work on Monday or take the second week as still tender! Hhmm xx

kellsbells said:
I'm good thanks I can sleep on my left now !! The small things make us happy lol not doing food with water though hence the headache today! Debating wether to go to work on Monday or take the second week as still tender! Hhmm xx

Take a second week! I was glad I did! Yeah it's amazing u get so excited to sleep on ur side! And now no weed pain that's even better! Just went food shopping for Monday! Got tesco light choices shepherds pies, cauliflower cheese and fish bake. Oat so simple porridge for breaky. Smash. Custard lol :) funny though was walking around and nothing appealed to me! Psychological maybe! Lol :)

Strange isn't it after eating anything an everything I'm dealing with a log of head hunger at the mo even though I'm not hungry! Off to get some Lolly ices see if they help lol can wait for mushies thb xx

kellsbells said:
Strange isn't it after eating anything an everything I'm dealing with a log of head hunger at the mo even though I'm not hungry! Off to get some Lolly ices see if they help lol can wait for mushies thb xx

Hope the ice lollies did the trick. I've decided to go out tonight and I'm going to have 1 glass of wine. Haven't touched alcohol for a month and think I may be a cheap date. Lol hiccup ;)

Oh enjoy!! Dying for a wine!! Lilly's are amazing ha the small things in life eh I you fancy another glass have one for me! Let me know how it is! Xx

kellsbells said:
Oh enjoy!! Dying for a wine!! Lilly's are amazing ha the small things in life eh I you fancy another glass have one for me! Let me know how it is! Xx

Well the THG say u can drink after 5 days, but obviously wasted calories but just the one later I think :) well keep u posted if I'm legless after 2 mouthfuls... Lol

p relf

hi
hope your feeling better
i will be going to dolan park sunday 14th
let you all know how get on

ksy xx

p_relf said:
Well the THG say u can drink after 5 days, but obviously wasted calories but just the one later I think :) well keep u posted if I'm legless after 2 mouthfuls... Lol

Oh yes I'm quite looking forward to being a cheap date lol enjoy xx

Back