• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Officially a bander!!

misselvis said:
Does anyone know the charge if someone from
picks you up to take you to
dolan park birmingham

thank you
kay x

I think it's about £200 - give them a call they'll give you a quote x

misselvis said:
Does anyone know the charge if someone from
picks you up to take you to
dolan park birmingham

thank you
kay x

I paid I think £199 it's a standard price I believe! :)

Meggie moo said:
Is the senokat liquid or chocolate thing I need some tmi eh lol

I drove weds for first time and was very uncomfortable x

Really fed up of soup but trying to get at least couple spoonfuls down!

Senokot is liquid 2 spoonfuls at night and worked! I only moved the car and it wasn't too bad!

Totally understand re soups! So bored! Smoothies are good! Can't believe ur only having a few spoonfuls! I'm having a small weight watchers tin!

I think the few spoonfuls is because am sick of it rather than can't manage anymore lol

Low fat custard going down well and del monte ice lolly yum yum. Managing smoothies too!

Will get me some senokat then thanks

misselvis said:
do they make a charge to be picked up from home to
dolan park

thanks
kay xx

They give a one price for collect and return but give them a call if u just want one way etc! :)

Meggie moo said:
I think the few spoonfuls is because am sick of it rather than can't manage anymore lol

Low fat custard going down well and del monte ice lolly yum yum. Managing smoothies too!

Will get me some senokat then thanks

See I haven't had low fat custard or yoghurts yet as I read that as the 2-4 weeks post op in the book! Lol am I correct do u think?

Oops probably lol

I thought that as they gave me yogurt at Dolan park then they were ok?

p_relf said:
I've decided to take another week off! Just so then I'm a 100%. Tool this week as annual leave and next week self certificate!

So want a shower and bath and maybe tomorrow I will as wounds are getting there nicely! Lost another lb today so that's 25 lbs off since start of milk diet in total x

Well done 25 lb is amazing and yeah have another week make sure ur well enought to get back to work
Lisa x

Hi all,

Well I officially have a band now. Just got home from Dolan Park.

Was picked up by the driver at 06.00 yesterday, had the op about 15.40 in the end. Minimal wind pain, and port sides moderately painful. Taken the liquid paracetamol. Got a 14 ml band in, with a 5 ml in at time of op. Surgeon was Mr Richardson who was great. Was in room 25. Only two negative thing : no wifi as it was broken and poor phone signal. Second was that once I had arrived, and had bloods and ECG, I had to wait for nearly 2 hrs for my room as they were busy, but overall was fine. X :)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

did you have a charge for getting lift to dolan park

xxx

They normal charge £195 for lift but I got mine free as I booked it when it was free with a dear price band they they had offer on so I paid less for band and then they tryed to charge me for lift but my paper work said i got free transport

So they honoured it
Hope this helps a little x

Meggie moo said:
I thought that as they gave me yogurt at Dolan park then they were ok?

Yes I was a bit confused as then in the booklet the same menu and options doesn't say it! Lol it wasn't clear so I've just avoided lol

lisa1983 said:
Well done 25 lb is amazing and yeah have another week make sure ur well enought to get back to work
Lisa x

Thanks Lisa! Yeah recovering well! Feeling more hungry today just one more week till sloppies! Yay :)

That's such a fantastic loss, bet you are over the moon! Well done chick x :)

Yeah I'm very happy! Ventured into town today first time! Feeling a bit knackered still lol Does anyone else find they get a bit of reflux with milk ? X

p_relf said:
So weighed in today and just under 3 wks since starting my journey, I have lost 26 lbs. So really pleased, oh and if people haven't read my blog it's here:

https://prelf1980.wordpress.com/

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Fantastic results. Yeah you x

p_relf said:
Yeah I'm very happy! Ventured into town today first time! Feeling a bit knackered still lol Does anyone else find they get a bit of reflux with milk ? X

Still knackered too x not had any reflux though - are you maybe having too much or too quickly?

Getting sooooo hungry now :-( yesterday I had my milk for all milk coffees, ww tomato soup, 1 whole tin big soup blended, in 2 portions through the day, a smoothie but stomach is rumbling lots lol ahh

Last edited:
Back