• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Officially a bandit!

L0ckerz

I'm currently lying in bed in my room at Dolan Park ! Had my op at 8.30 this mornin n feelin on top of the world ! So excited for my new start ! Xxx

I feel brilliant too ! I know obviously because iv had morphine for the pain but yeah feeling really good. They are SO lovely here too! Cannot fault them! Also I know some people say they've had to chase for dietician appointments ect but I went down for my op at 8.30 and by 10.40 I had an email confirming my dietician appointment ! Can't fault that! Good luck for Wednesday chick! Xxx

I can be discharged as soon as iv had a wee but iv been tryin for an hour n a half n it's just not happening ! :( xx

I'm done too, can't believe I've had anything done, my hand is more uncomfortable where my drip has been but, tummy feels fine!
What room are you in....... I'm in room 9,
I've been to the loo a couple of times, and would be happy to go home but can't get a lift till after 7 xxx

I'm in room 14 I can go but not leavin till about 6 as there's been a crash on the M6 and I don't fancy sittin in that plus rush hour traffic lol xxx

I too have had a small band but, only got 2 ml put in mine!
Glad to be back home but, managed to stop off at Sainsburys on the way home for some orange juice ice lollies (lovely for my throat) and some soups and smoothies!
Little bit of shoulder pain kicking in now!
Great to be able to put a face to a name now!!!
Lots of luck xxx

caroline4013 said:
I too have had a small band but, only got 2 ml put in mine!
Glad to be back home but, managed to stop off at Sainsburys on the way home for some orange juice ice lollies (lovely for my throat) and some soups and smoothies!
Little bit of shoulder pain kicking in now!
Great to be able to put a face to a name now!!!
Lots of luck xxx

Yes it was lovely to meet you, I'm glad I'm home, nothing like your own bed! Throats still sore and the odd niggly shoulder pain here and there but nothing too bad ! Ice Lolly's ! I might get myself one of them lol! I wondered how they decide how much mls they put in? Well here's to our healthier slimmer life! Xxx

Congrats both of you,
Good luck
Em xxxx

Hi
I was room 10 yesterday opposite caroline :) all went well and hope last night too.
Wind pain is horrid but actual surgery was fine no pains in there at all. I had
10 ml band and 4 ml fill :) hoping that's enough because today it's taking me hour just to get peppermint tea down , not managed soup yet - hope your all recovering :)

Mx

queenofbelfastcity said:
Hi
I was room 10 yesterday opposite caroline :) all went well and hope last night too.
Wind pain is horrid but actual surgery was fine no pains in there at all. I had
10 ml band and 4 ml fill :) hoping that's enough because today it's taking me hour just to get peppermint tea down , not managed soup yet - hope your all recovering :)

Mx

I too had a 10ml band with a 4ml fill, it's not takin me an hour to get it down tho lol, I can get it down pretty easy I just don't want it .. At all! I don't want anything if I'm honest. Wind pain is horrible I'm suffering from that today :( did you go home yesterday or stayed in. I was in room 14, I thought the nurses were lovely tho xxx

Went home last night and wind pain is killing me today ...... Think that's why I can't drink much ... Walking and walking but not really helping .... Are u taking anything for yours??

queenofbelfastcity said:
Went home last night and wind pain is killing me today ...... Think that's why I can't drink much ... Walking and walking but not really helping .... Are u taking anything for yours??

Peppermint tea, and my other half rang THG group today and she said I was have the "chewable" windeeze tablets and suck them till there all gone so I've just had one of those.. The worst feelin is your body goin to burp then not and all the wind goin back down to your ribs .. It kills :( hope you feel a little better tomorrow xx

Back