• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Officially a bandit!

queenofbelfastcity said:
Caroline and Emma... How you both doing?? Caroline I can't seem to stay away from the loo absolutely NO problem liquid in liquid out!! Since they took out fluid I have felt so much better.. Been able to walk and everything... Am managing about a litre a day now... Emma previously I had that awful chest pain then it all came back up. If you are keeping it down, sounds like you are ahead of the game as your fill is working.

Dealing better with wind and now burping... Everytime I sip anything I need massive burp

I agree about no pain, no gain however I did draw the line at losing consciousness due to dehydration that was a step of pain too far and surgeon at Dolan Park agreed lol... It would be me that it happens to mind you... Dissolving panadol sounds like good idea no sure I can take much more pseudo calpol!! Xx

I'm doin fine thanks, feel much better today just the odd wind pain nothing much tho, iv kept everything down since leavin dolan park. I'm back at work tomorrow boo hoo :( only 2-6 tho so only 4 hours hope I'll be alright, glad to hear your feeling better tho I was quite worried about you at one point, and as you had the same as me 4mls I was worrying I was going to go like you. I LOVE the liquid paracetamol from asda 6+ it's orange flavour and tastes exactly like the inside of an orange cream from quality street ! Haha. Xx

I've probably been a bit naughty today, as going through my cupboard I found some Ibuprofen capsules that were quite small, so I thought I'd try one of those as I can't stand the liquid pain killers! (even though I like the sound of yours Emma) I felt it going down but, it didn't get stuck so I assume that should be ok??????
I've driven for the ist time today and that was fine, walked my dogs (not far) and even just managed to paint my toe nails..........major achievement lol. Just getting bored of soups and shakes already though...........what are you two eating? xxx

I've had paracetamol etc from around week 2, should be fine :)

Hi, Found you guys here. I am eating soup blitz blitz... I have made some and some tinned ones. I have a slimfast a couple of times a day, yesterday felt really hungery. Had an extra soup to satisfy me. Still having dissolv able paracetamol and tramadol at night, helps me sleep. Back to work next week, as I do a lot of driving, and community type of work.

mimi1234 said:
Hi, Found you guys here. I am eating soup blitz blitz... I have made some and some tinned ones. I have a slimfast a couple of times a day, yesterday felt really hungery. Had an extra soup to satisfy me. Still having dissolv able paracetamol and tramadol at night, helps me sleep. Back to work next week, as I do a lot of driving, and community type of work.

I'm bearly eating at all, just don't fancy it whatsoever .. Now I feel Asif I should be havin more as what I'm havin looks pathetic next to you and I don't want to be ill.. Iv decided not to go back to work today and start a fresh from next week. Xx

I'm bearly eating at all, just don't fancy it whatsoever .. Now I feel Asif I should be havin more as what I'm havin looks pathetic next to you and I don't want to be ill.. Iv decided not to go back to work today and start a fresh from next week. Xx

Hang in there, most of the time I am not hungery but know I should eat. You still need to have calories to heal yourself, try for at least 1000 if you can. The slimfast are ok, if you like milk, or get some high calorie soup if you cant eat much. If you are worried call the dietician, for advice.
I am going to drive today first time and go and go look at a sexy man in latex.. ( its batman) not been out for ages so off to the early show.

Back