• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oodles' Weekly Weigh In

I know your nervous I feel it for you to .. Just ask him not to say anything until you have told him .. My bet is he will just shrug his shoulders and say 'and?'
This is what I reckon he's going to say too :)
Don't force food in though, maybe your body hasn't reached a weight it's happy with just yet? Plus I think it's common to lose a bit at the start of a relationship anyway.

Well, I told him. I said that I've lost weight and I'm really self conscious about what I look like under clothes. And that it wasn't something I wanted to spring on him and expect him to deal with next weekend when he comes down just because he's nice. So I will understand if he doesn't want to come, that I'm giving him a get out of jail free card, and he is free to make an excuse not to come.

Then he said: "I'll see you next weekend"

And I said well no, please think about it and just let me know. And then he asked me for a kiss.

He hasn't been in touch since, but I purposefully didn't want to put any emotions into it. I was matter of fact, didn't tell him that I really liked him or anything. So it's up to him now. We'll see how things go this week.

I feel deflated but I knew I needed to tell him. If and when he gets in touch I'll tell him he can ask me any questions he needs to, but it's possible it's over. I just feel a bit ugh about it all...

Ah don't worry if he doesn't reply he wasn't worth it .... But I think he will you sound a lovely lady and that's all he sees ... Here's to next weekend :wee:

Take a hug from me ((( ))) ..
So how long has it been since he left ? Is he driving a long way ? Does he usually text soon after leaving you ?

I really do sympathise with how your feeling and it sounds like your gearing yourself up for the let down before it even happens , which is what I would do also in your shoes .. It's easier to put that wall up and get ready for the hurt isn't it ..
I hope he doesn't show himself to be shallow ..
Mindy
Xxxx

Yay! Can I look smug yet and say I knew you were awesome yet or shall I wait till next weekend? ;)
I can well understand why you're trying to get in there first before there's a chance he will reject you. Thanks to an Eastenders storyline childhood I was very similar for a very long time. I met a bloke who I thought was too nice to be interested in the likes of me and I tried to push him away so it wouldn't hurt so much when I got dumped but over 16 years and two kids later he's still here and I've literally doubled in size in that time too.

I'm not saying mini oodles are imminent or anything don't panic but he really does sound like a nice man who didn't bat an eyelid so maybe try and let yourself trust him a tiny bit? Do you know how incredibly well you've done, you've lost nearly 14 stone! That's mind boggling and it takes hard work and determination. You're amazing whether you like it or not and other people are going to notice x

Oh please don't think I was trying to dump him! If I had wanted to do that I would never have told him... I was just bracing myself. It could still happen let's face it :) but I feel a bit calmer now. He is really so nice. I'm also known for being utterly picky and dismissive of men, running away if they try and get too close or if they say the wrong thing. I'm known as oodles two dates cos I always go off them before the third lol. This one is totally different so I'm definitely going to try and not screw it up lol! I do trust him. It was just a big hurdle for me...

Yep honestly I was the same :) I have everything crossed x

Well peeps... He hasn't cancelled as yet!! He's coming down tonight. Eep!! I still feel utterly hideous and a bit nervous. I just don't want him to touch me or see me without my Spanx... apart from that I'm totally excited. And my house has never been cleaner lol!

Ok then ! .. How is IT going to happen if your still wearing your Spanx ! o_Oo_Oo_O
Roflll now that wil be awkward missy ! Hahaha !
I know it's hard ( cough cough ) but your going to let your nerves get the better of you .. Get a couple of glasses of wine ( love potion ) down you and relax .. Let it happen and go with the flow ..
Tomorrow we want a happy ' omg it happened ! '. Post from you ..
We are all your funky cybor aunties sitting out here urging you on girl !
Eat him alive !
Xxxxxxx

Well obv it can't ;) so project babydoll is on. I hope he's already at my house by the time I get home (I left him a key). I'll have chewed all my fingernails off if I have to wait in the house for him!!

You know he may have body hang ups to. He could be worrying about his Spanx too!! I think we try and predict what men think when really they just don't overthink things like us girls. Just roll with it, relax and most importantly enjoy being together.

Good luck rooting for you xxx :banana_dancer:
That emoticon always totally cracks me up!
Lynne is right he's probably nervous too. Have a fabulous night....

Oh really? :p details woman!

Well for goodness sake woman is that all we get ? Pffttt !

Back