• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pandora's path to slim

Just started a thread on news & announcements hunni , she's all done & "fine" xx

Well the day dawns , the last day of eating as I currently know it . It's also my pre op assessment today , just hope the anaethatist says ok :$
Having a Chinese tonight but before that I need to shop for my yogurts , jelly & oxo for this week & have my second B12 injection .
Am also hoping to see Dawn this afternoon .

feeling really strange today , cant pinpoint it .
i would have though as my last day before milk diet i would want to eat lots of goodies , but i just walked round tesco thinking i really couldnt be bothered with it all :sigh: but also felt sad too , very weird .
i have bought myself a nice notebook , my progress book , so tonight i shall do my measurements , weigh myself in the morning , then i can update these as & when . i also plan to track my intake on the milk diet , or i shall have too much or miss something knowing me lol !!

pandora said:
feeling really strange today , cant pinpoint it .
i would have though as my last day before milk diet i would want to eat lots of goodies , but i just walked round tesco thinking i really couldnt be bothered with it all :sigh: but also felt sad too , very weird .
i have bought myself a nice notebook , my progress book , so tonight i shall do my measurements , weigh myself in the morning , then i can update these as & when . i also plan to track my intake on the milk diet , or i shall have too much or miss something knowing me lol !!

You are saying goodbye to a way of life. It's like separating from your comfortable way to another way.

By tomorrow, a new emotion will probably kick in. This is a rollercoaster after all :)

(((hugs))) to you xxx

Thanks Becky , Chinese was lovely .

Well d day has dawned , started the day with a milky coffee & just having a yogurt now . You know how it is tho , just keep thinking about food , nothing in particular , just hungry :( .
Still feeling out of sorts , can't say worried or anything , just not my normal self .
Did all my measurements last night & weighed this am , so got all my base lines , just need to do a pic tonight.

Can believe the headache is on its way already , not helped by the awful lights here & the constant bells ringing , just having another coffee , will have some paracetamol in a mo too .

2 days done & at the start of day 3 I have lost 4lb already !!!

Well done Pandora!! Sounds like you are going to breeze through the pre op diet!! Just hope I have your determination when my turn comes around xxx

Oh believe me Amanda I am not breezing , I'm starving , was a grumpy mum yesterday & had a bit of lightheadedness , but hey ho ! xx

Keep going hun it will be worth it very soon xxxxxxxxx

okay breezing maybe not!! but you are doing it and well done!! its an inspiration to people like me who are going to have to go down that road very shortly!!!

Girl, you are doing amazing! Just keep your eye on the prize! The preop is the hardest part. Everything after that just gets easier. I'm excited for you! Great job on the weight loss so far!

Fab. Each day done deserves big tick !!! Well done & its not for long & the weight you lose will not come back :) xxxx

Today has been easier than yesterday , despite cooking a cake for my niece for her birthday & then watching the family eat buffet tea .
I ALMOST put my finger in my mouth after I got some of the icing on it , but pulled back at the last minute , so many things you do automatically !!!!
Gonna go have a nice bubble bath shortly .
I have also had my colour done , so no skanky grey to go in with lol xx

Hard to cook for others whilst on it hun but not to long now xxxxxx

good for you!! must be terrible cooking for others whilst on that diet!! but you're doing it!! good on you xxxx

Thanks hunni , no its not easy , but as hungry as I am I havnt been tempted , its too important I don't . My head is in the right place xx

Back