• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Rake Lane/North Tyneside Update

Wencho,
I'd get on the phone & speak with the secretary to make sure nothing is amiss with your appointments. You need to see the dietician before the consultant. You might well turn up to see him & he'll turn you away until he gets the dietician report...
I'm paranoid so I'd check...
x

Ye wencho ring this is what happened to me they seem to mix appointments up. You won't be able to see surgeon without seeing dietitian. Ring them and explain see if you can get a cancelation for dietitian. But great news on appointment as they should be able to fit you in with dietitian. Woo hoo you should have your date in 2 weeks so happy for you. What op are you going for? , louise I got my app through post today 14+15 dec and also a letter confirming my op and what time to go in for (8am ward 7) so yours will be with you very soon :) speak soon everyone x x x

Hi Louise hehehe yes it was a happy surprise through the door, not long now for us :) first day is for pharmacist and dietitian, with dietitian being a group session where I think we will be given are pre and post op diet sheets. Then second day is pre op assessment :) it feels like it's happening so quick now. Hope your appointment on Monday goes ok and just think that's 1 less appointment down only 2 to go. Eeeeee I'm so excited X

If it's a group thing I'd guess my appointment will be the same!
I usually get appointments on a Saturday too but my post isn't the most reliable so it may come later in the week. Unless it's policy to wait for my endoscopy then issue my pre-op letter this week?
Not looking forward to Monday but at least it's 1 step closer. I hope they don't weigh me on Monday either as my "lady time of th emonth" came today & I'm weighing a good 7lbs heavier with water retention. Lush.
It's strange to think in 3 months time we're going to be well on our way!!!
xx

Ah bless I'm sure they won't weigh you and if they do just explain. I'm due on the day before surgery and I am like clockwork :( but went to doctors and got nothistorone to delay till 15th so I no I definitely won't be on thank god. Ye I'm sure as it's a group discussion we will have pre op on same day :) there might be other people their who has op same day aswell (don't know how many he does in a day but I would think 3 or 4) x x x

my dietician app is mon then 10th for the surgeon so she will have sent her report to him by then, ive rang and asked lol.
ive been dieting like mad these last few days and also exercising but have somehow managed to put a few kilos on, been very upset but i will work it off lol. hope yous are doing well xx

Musta been the scales cos I'm OK today lol. Don't usually weigh til a Monday... think I'll stick to that lol xx

My God it doesn't bare thinking about..I'm so nervous to get the yes or no it's unreal.... u will no wat I mean tho from b4 u got ur date. Wud love a date b4 Jan is out tho...fingers crossed eh!! Xx

I know the feeling wencho I was more nervous about the yes or no. Once I got a yes all nerves went and now it's just excitement, may not be closer to op lol. As long as you keep weight down you will be fine. Mr Woodcock is lovely and will put all your nerves to rest. Good luck with appointment and keep us updated :) x x x

Well it's dietitian day today. Will I get weighed aswell or will I have to ask to be? I need to no what iam on hosp scales lol. Xx

Good luck wencho :) yes they will weigh you today and at surgeons app. Nothing to worry about just a talk about your eating habits and what op you want and why.

Also good luck today Louise hope your appointment goes quickly and smoothly, how exiting everyone going for appointments today keep u's updated everyone speak soon :) x x x

What's Louise's app for? I'm on fone wud have to go bk n don't now how yet lol. On way now!! Good luck lou for ur app ....thank u Suzie bit nervous now xx

Lol louise in for her camera today. Think you only get one if you have bypass or they want to check you out, I'm lucky don't have to have one as I'm in for sleeve :) don't worry she's lovely and will make you feel at ease then next appointment with the man himself :) x x x

All went well she's giving me the thumbs up so both her and the nurse recommended I shud have it....just 1 left to go..the most important 1 lol. Hope all went well with camera xx

The camera went OK. Word of warning Mr Woodcock does not like his patients to be sedated SO to impress the man himself I went for the spray.
I'm absolutely ill today with a sore throat and sore tummy but it's over. Woop woop.
I'll wait until Monday and chase up my pre-op assessment then.
xx

Wen is ur surgery Louise? R yous both the 4th Jan? Xx

Back