• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Rake Lane/North Tyneside Update

Sorry to hear about son being I'll, I struggle with a 7 year old with decorating never mind a 1 year old, you normally find when decorating finished for the day they have made a destructive mess throughout the rest of the house which takes hours to clean up lol, ps I would love a cuppa but have to wait 1 bloody hour as I just had my breakfast hahaha x

I thort tht only happened to me lol....how does the rest the house turn upside down tho??? Lol always happens lol....I've put Cuppa in flask so its ready wen u r haha. Son is curled up on sofa watching the game with sick bucket lol ..gutted tht he cudnt go tho he is lol xx

Hello ladies. It sounds like I've missed a treat lol.
To be honest I haven't been managing the 60mins rule at all with me being back at work & I've been using more of a 30-45mins gap which is acceptable at other hospitals.
I joined the gym & did cardio Sat, weights Sun and felt really good for it. I'm aiming for at least 4 times a week so we'll see how that goes.. The trainer at the gym said you couldn't tell I'd been, "big" and that my skin was looking really good. That cheered me up no end lol.
With food, I've been having cereal and orange juice before work and take in a childrens sizes of smoothies, yogurts, cheese snacks & packs of meat for protein and it's been working OK for me. When I get in I'm having a small side plate of whatever was made for tea which is generally protein heavy.
I must admit it's been loads easier since I returned to work..
xx

Wow well done on joining the gym and even better on the compliment :) I thought it was are nurse appointment today then looked at my letter this morning and realised it tomorrow lol, your food intake sounds great and it sounds like were all getting back to are regular routines :) hope your son is feeling better too wencho? X

My app is thurs but at rake lane. Bedroom was painted yest both coats by me so im hoping tht counts as exercise to my body haha...still got bits n bobs to do lyk curtain rail but hubby to b will do that bit but il b helping put bed etc bk in so more exercise hehe. Son went bk to school this morn n had no call yet so he must still feel ok....he had the choice to stay off aswel lol. Is it the lunchables u take with u? I've tried the nacho dunkers as snak but not the meaty ones myt try them for me dinner 1 day asap change lol....well done on gym! How did u feel? Xxx

Good luck for today ladies! Let me no how yous get on xx

Well I was in and out in 5 mins lol, got my weight taken and blood pressure then got asked to sit in the waiting room until called. Once in I got asked how I'm doing and am I managing my fluids, also have wounds healed. I got told not to take my fast tabs now as I don't need them and can now start exercising including abdo crunches. That was it, I go back in 3 months and don't need to get my blood checked for vit B12 until 6 months post op. So it was quick and painless :) x

Hi Suzie. Well it transpires my wounds didn't heal properly. The glue can crystalise which causes the wounds to keep opening. I've got to pop along next time it happens to get them cleaned out.
They were pleased with my 10kgs weight loss. I thought it was slow but apparently for how much I've got to lose it's been quite quick.
I've been cleared for all exercise so I can start classes which is good news. The only concern was I'm not getting enough fluids which I need to work on and settle into a routine.
The skin rashes that I've started to get just need a bit of sudocrem.
All in all the appt went well and calmed me down a bit!
xx

Hope they get your wounds sorted for you, Iv only got a hole in one but can tell it's healing now so not worried about it. 10kg weight loss is fab and you can tell the difference when I seen you :) you looked fab and I wish I had your stomach theirs nothing on you, so thank god where all good to go for exercise, jillian michaels here I come lol x

Well weigh in day today and have lost another 2 lb taking me to 13.1 not long now to get into the 12 :) x

Glad ur apps went well and nice loss agen suzie! Ur doin fab! Ive not bothered weighing with having my app later lol xx

All went great...lost 12.3kg and i seen the surgeon agen! Didn't expect to see him agen but it was nice to n he was over the moon with my loss and to carry on as iam etc and been discharged from the hosp and i can now just go to wallsend apps...not sure y i had to go all the way over there for check up in 1st place like haha

I thort the same too but surgeon says am bang on target for the healthy and steady loss which causes far less excess skin than those who lose quickly so now im happy with 2lb a week average lol

Back