• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Roll Call - post ops please post

hey julie..that is something which worries me...i always think because u only consume 30% of calories it wud b really difficult to put on weight...what on average were u consuming in 1 day...hope u dont mind me asking. xx

In all honesty i have broken some golden rules i drink fizzy lots of it too, have stretched my pouch a lil. I also eat and drink at the same time. Very norty.I have been having a few emotional problems (divorce, cild custody/access, House sale)which rather stupidly have made me comfort eat. doh ! The difference is i am a lot more in control because the restriction i have does stop me . I am now evening out. I am confident that i wont ever regain a substantial amount even with everything going on i feel every pound i gain and i do make sensible choices its not so all or nothing as before.
I eat bacon sarnie for breaky, a baguette for lunch, Curry/spag/lasagne with veg etc for dinner.
Loadsa coke tho (diet ).
Dont worry i am sure you will be fine.
Good luck x

Kandy - I have been wondering how you have been getting on. I followed your journey when you were keeping your diary on here.

Hope you are well. xx

Hey you :D im fine thanks just alot going on (see above )lol . trying to get reacquainted with everyone . Missed you guys xxx

glad to have you back hun xx

hi kandy, sorry for askin i feel i have been a bit intrusive, i am so sorry for your problems and i can really relate to your reasons for the blips in your eating. its great to hear you sound so much more positive and have taken control of your life again...i feel things will start to look up for you soon...its great to be able to chat to you and if i can support you in any way i will...good luck candy and great to have you back.
xxxxxx

i had a bypass on 24th january 09

hey guys i had my gastric bypass on 9 march 2009.

was wanting to ask the doctors but felt stupid........my question is would i be able to play rugby in the future or would something like that cause internal damage of some sorts???

many thanks

carl

was wanting to ask the doctors but felt stupid........my question is would i be able to play rugby in the future or would something like that cause internal damage of some sorts???

many thanks

carl

hi carl im a bander, so i cant advise, just wanted to say congratulations on you recent op.

liz x

Carl, once you're healed up, you are good to go. Life ought to resume as normal.

many thanks

carl

no problem! I do a very strenuous gym programme and I'm about 12 weeks post op. Just follow your surgeon's advice and you will be fine!!

im heavly involved at my local rugby club and there is a guy on our 4th team who had a bypass 18 months ago and started playing again about 10 months ago after losing 9 stone. That took him to 20 stone and hes now 17stone and plays prop. He cant half move these days
hth
carole

I'm Guessing I might be the youngest of the lot! But hey ho, would love to be on the list as I'm still on such a high after having surgery!! :)

12th March 2009 - Bypass (9 days and counting!)

Hi nic my bypass was on the 22nd of Feb, please add me to the list chucks. x

thanks for the replies guys..............just gotta find my gumsheild now then lol

I was banded 10th July 2006

Congrats hun & welcome to the losing side! Take care of yourself.

Nic:D:D:D

22nd march 09. God, I'm actually post-op now!

Back