• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sandra's Pre Op Diary

Bling Babe

Yay... the final hoop well and truly jumped through :banana_dancer:xx

Bling Babe

Yes thankgod glad to hear you manage an egg today i saw you had 75 protein how much protein should you have per daydid the hospital say xx
I can’t remember for sure , I believe they said to aim for approx 80 grams, I may call them or ask at my 6 week check which is 10th May I think xx

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
@sandra overton I see you've started another diary thread for this post.

I've already merged all of the others you started, can you please just update the one thread as each new one creates a new diary!

I'll merge this one too.

sandra overton

@sandra overton I see you've started another diary thread for this post.

I've already merged all of the others you started, can you please just update the one thread as each new one creates a new diary!

I'll merge this one too.
Oh sorry mazza i dont mean to make new threadi just dont know how to join on the old one sorry againxx

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
@sandra overton click on your name at the top of the page, which will pull down a menu. Select your threads, then just select the one you want to update. Post to it. Job done x

Bling Babe

Good luck tomorrow Sandra, look forward to your updates xx

Ian2Big

slimkim

Bling Babe

Welcome to the losers bench Sandra, glad it’s all over and your happy with the sleeve, just go with the flow now and rest plenty, the tiredness is horrendous but will get better and remember to sip sip sip xxx

Elias

Congratulations Sandra! Glad to hear everything went well. You're on the losers bench now! Hope you recover quickly and the pounds fly off you!

sandra overton

Congratulations Sandra! Glad to hear everything went well. You're on the losers bench now! Hope you recover quickly and the pounds fly off you!
Thankyou i feel abit better still have a bit of pain but had hernia and adhesions done too they even went in my belly button but getting there had a bit of milk shake this morning and bit of clear soup this afternoon and lots of water good luck with your op soonxx