• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

September 2014 Surgeries

I'm back in hospital, had 16 hours of diarrhoea and vomiting so went to a&e. On a drip and NBM. May be having a gaestrografin tomorrow. X-rays and bloods ok other than dehydration x
So sorry to hear you're poorly hope you get better soon (((hugs)))

If you don't mind me asking bear, why do you not have to do a pre op diet? X

Hi, the surgeon I've chosen doesn't believe in pre-op diets unless you're over 250kg. Have no idea why and it does seem a bit strange.

In obesity terms I guess I have a low bmi for WLS, but am still going to eat sensibly this week.

Well, this is it !!!!, bag is packed and alarm clock set. Surgery tomorrow :) I'm feeling very positive and looking forward to getting on with it .

Good luck for today!

I'm back in hospital, had 16 hours of diarrhoea and vomiting so went to a&e. On a drip and NBM. May be having a gaestrografin tomorrow. X-rays and bloods ok other than dehydration x

Hope you're feeling better soon :)

Well, this is it !!!!, bag is packed and alarm clock set. Surgery tomorrow :) I'm feeling very positive and looking forward to getting on with it .

Hope all went perfectly :)

My band removal and possible sleeve is 3 September. I have not posted this until now as I am feeling...well lots of things right now. I hope as it gets nearer I can get my head around whatever it is I am feeling right now. Nice to know there will be a lot of people sharing the start of the journey in September.

Best wishes to everyone:).

TB x

Hey TB I hope all went well with your removal and you're on the road to recovery. :)

Look forward to updates on how everyone got on yesterday.

I have my pre op today seven days till surgery , just weighed myself no sugar for seven days ,no bread,
My scales say a Loss of 10/11 lbs, will find out today what I have lost since June, as was last weigh in at hospital, busy morning so will be working,

Well I was successfully bypassed yesterday, no complications, and I go home tomorrow :)

Am sore and with trapped wind but have been moving about so it should pass. It feels I've done about 300 abdominal crunches lol but it's to be expected after major surgery. Must say though... I really want my bed! Hope everyone is doing ok x

Glad all went well MayraF.

Bypass was successful on Monday. Just home as some bile leaked during surgery and I was constantly sick until yesterday afternoon.

Home now with a big bag of medication including lots of antiemetics and even peppermint water. Feel fab. Just really, really tired as the HDU does not match well with peace, quiet and a good nights sleep.

Hope everyone else's has gone well x

Bypass was successful on Monday. Just home as some bile leaked during surgery and I was constantly sick until yesterday afternoon. Home now with a big bag of medication including lots of antiemetics and even peppermint water. Feel fab. Just really, really tired as the HDU does not match well with peace, quiet and a good nights sleep. Hope everyone else's has gone well x
so glad your through now Ms Z . Well done speedy recovery. Are you in much pain?? X

Back