• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

September 2014 Surgeries

Hi good luck and just in case you don't know their is now a WLS group in Portsmouth once a month at Gunwharf keys at the hoilday inn reception coffee bar at 1930 hours the next is alway on the 3 rd Thursday of the month . Although it's run by streamline weight loss group it's open for any one who had WLS or on the waiting list . It's really friendly and so helpful

Off to France tomorrow ready for my bypass on Wednesday. Strange nervous excited feeling with a busy few days. Monday blood tests and meet with surgeon, anaesthetist, Tuesday endoscopy and Wednesday op. Think I'm second or third on the September list - how is everyone else feeling? Jackie x

Good luck with the journey to france and with all your tests :) and then hopefully your surgery will go smooth :)

Have a speedy recovery too! :)

I did my first week of pre op diet already, now on my second one :) need to start packing my hospital bag..

Off to France tomorrow ready for my bypass on Wednesday. Strange nervous excited feeling with a busy few days. Monday blood tests and meet with surgeon, anaesthetist, Tuesday endoscopy and Wednesday op. Think I'm second or third on the September list - how is everyone else feeling? Jackie x

All the best of luck. Look forward to hearing how you get on

Good luck to all of you September ladies xx

17 days to go for me ,I cant wait to be on the losers bench I hear so much about!
very good luck to those in the September club!

Hi all

I had rny yesterday, everything went great, I've felt no pain whatsoever (touch wood). Just sipping water and moving around as much as I can, to be honest I feel like I've just done a few sit-ups that's all! No wind or anything ... Maybe I've been very lucky or maybe it's the painkillers??? Probably both!

Anyway just wanted to let everyone know I've had a fantastic experience so far so try not to worry too much!! Xxx

Great to hear that!

One more sleep for me. Have to book in hospital at 7am tomorrow. Suddenly feeling terrified but sure it will pass. Just nerves kicking in I guess. Will let you know how I'm getting on. X

Good luck and don't worry as nerves are normal - see you on the other side x

Good luck to everyone in Sept. Subject to a final consultation on 10th Sept, it's possible I might be joining september surgeries as have a tentative date of 21st for my sleeve. I can't wait to join everyone in 'loving my sleeve'.

Good luck to everyone in Sept. Subject to a final consultation on 10th Sept, it's possible I might be joining september surgeries as have a tentative date of 21st for my sleeve. I can't wait to join everyone in 'loving my sleeve'.

Here's hoping. Good luck.

Got my letter today from the spire , informing me of my room and stay, three nights, ,have to be their at 6:30am 22days left

Back