• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

September 2014 Surgeries

No. Mine is a massive amount of food to eat every day. Loads and loads.

Broken down in to units of protein, carb, fruit etc.
OMG - I think I'm being starved lol. For instance, today's diet consisted of glass of milk for breakfast, strained cup a soup and yoghurt for lunch, strained cup a soup and yoghurt for tea. Is this normal for everyone?

OMG - I think I'm being starved lol. For instance, today's diet consisted of glass of milk for breakfast, strained cup a soup and yoghurt for lunch, strained cup a soup and yoghurt for tea. Is this normal for everyone?

I did question it as it appeared to be an awful lot. I rang again on Monday and they said it's all worked out by the nutritionist. Must be right as I've lost 5lb since Monday to this morning.

Some LSD's seem scary. There are so many different versions.

Good luck with yours.

I did question it as it appeared to be an awful lot. I rang again on Monday and they said it's all worked out by the nutritionist. Must be right as I've lost 5lb since Monday to this morning.

Some LSD's seem scary. There are so many different versions.

Good luck with yours.

Have you actually worked out how many cals you eat in the day if you eat every single bit on your diet sheet? Just curious! :)

Have you actually worked out how many cals you eat in the day if you eat every single bit on your diet sheet? Just curious! :)

I'm on the yogurt Diet and according to my fitness pal I'm averaging about 500 cals a day and keep being told I'm not eating enough! My surgery in next Thursday and so far I have lost 8lbs but I expect most of that is water

No. Too scared to work it out and start worrying. It's what they have had in place for all previous patients and I've stuck to it rigidly. It's working and I'm getting a step closer every day. :)

I'm on the yogurt Diet and according to my fitness pal I'm averaging about 500 cals a day and keep being told I'm not eating enough! My surgery in next Thursday and so far I have lost 8lbs but I expect most of that is water

Ah ok! My fitnesspal is going crazy with eating too less too! :) :)

You've lost amazing amount of weight in such a short period! Great!! ;) hope you find the days on the pre op diet getting easier and easier :)

No. Too scared to work it out and start worrying. It's what they have had in place for all previous patients and I've stuck to it rigidly. It's working and I'm getting a step closer every day. :)

I only asked because i was curious :) i didnt worry about cals aswell as i only ate what was on the diet sheet ;) fingers crossed the liver was shringing too :)

I only asked because i was curious :) i didnt worry about cals aswell as i only ate what was on the diet sheet ;) fingers crossed the liver was shringing too :)

I'm hoping so too.

The surgeon that did my cholecystectomy said my liver looked ok when he was in there. They did have to detach the gallbladder from it so got a close look. Here's hoping it's shrinking as well as looking ok.

Wishing all those with September ops all the best.I can see how excited you all are....mine in two months getting closer soon you will all be on the other side talking about the positive changes etc :)

Wishing all those with September ops all the best.I can see how excited you all are....mine in two months getting closer soon you will all be on the other side talking about the positive changes etc :)

Comes around quickly. I got my op date exactly 2 months beforehand and I thought it was ages to wait. Now it's only 9 days.

Yours will be here before you know it.

So i had my surgery today.

I am fine. Keep sipping my water and go for short walks around the hospital and having power naps of 5 min or so :)

Hope everyone is fine! :)

Who is next? :)

So i had my surgery today. I am fine. Keep sipping my water and go for short walks around the hospital and having power naps of 5 min or so :) Hope everyone is fine! :) Who is next? :)[/QUOT

congratulations good to hear you're feeling well I'm having mine on Thursday and the closer it gets the more nervous I get all the best x x

So i had my surgery today. I am fine. Keep sipping my water and go for short walks around the hospital and having power naps of 5 min or so :) Hope everyone is fine! :) Who is next? :)

Fantastic. Really pleased for you.

I think its normal to get a bit nervious, Will32 :) hope your pre op diet is going well :)

I am fine. Keep sipping my water and go for short walks around the hospital and having power naps of 5 min or so :)

Welcome to the losers bench, wishing you a speedy, pain free recovery x

Glad you okay. Mine is on Friday and I'm really nervous. I've lost 8 lbs so far. They told me my operation date on the Thursday and had to start my diet the next day, no time to think about it xx how does it feel? Are you in pain? Does your insides feel strange? X

Starting my LSD Thursday, not doing the milk diets thou,
Doing my Macmillan tea party next week too, as will be in hospital on the 26 th September, no cake for me thou, not allowed on the LSD.

Last edited:
Mine is Tues 9th, really nervous now, can't stop blubbing. I didn't think in would be this bad x
I'm so with you Kentlisa mines on Thursday and my emotions are all over the place, my hubby doesn't understand keeps telling me that it's what I want! It doesn't help that I fell down the stairs yesterday and hurt the bottom of my back. I feel like a complete mess Just keep thinking that this time next week it will be over and I will be onto the next phase of my new life, all the best for Tuesday I will be thinking of you and let us know how you are x

Back