• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

September 2016 Surgeries

Just re-read the leaflet and there's all kinds of tables for prescribing... by weight of patient and also in addition taking into account type of surgery. Also used for other stuff too so not surprised you are confused.. it is also v likely we will all have different doses. Again, hope it's explained to you tommorrow. X

I don't have any injections - just two during the hospital stay.

Has anyone managed coughing or sneezing... been holding my wounds but yesterday sneezed and thought I had been stabbed :( hope it's not done too much damage. Any ideas when normal sneezing can resume hahaha??

One cut is v sore but not infected just deep. I changed the dressing yesterday and nearly puked but I'm such a woose

Just to let everyone know I came home today. My operation went really well and so far I'm feeling okay, just very tired at the moment.
Hopefully a good sleep in my own bed will help that, and I'll be back tomorrow to catch up with you all and do a more detailed update.
Thank you for all the good wishes. Now budge up that losers bench!

Yay, lovely to see a post from you @Turps

Get plenty of rest and when you feel up to it, would be great to hear all about it xx

Good to hear from you Turps, glad you are ok. Rest lots and sip your liquid.

I have budged up and I am sure the others will too!

Great to hear from you @Turps x

Loving the activity on this losers bench. Anyone still waiting to join us in September????

Eeek! I'm 2 weeks post band tomorrow...that means I can move from 'goes up a straw' food to puréed food!!!! I'm excited but so so scared of food!!! People have started to notice my weight loss now too-my paranoia is thinking that everyone who realises I've lost weight is thinking that I must have had surgery I'm sure they won't, but eeeek!!!

Can we have runny scrambled egg at purée stage?

Hurrah!

Mazza, don't know if this will be a help to you or not but someone told me that hot milk with a chicken oxo cube mixed in is just delicious creamy chicken soup, wondered if this would be an easy soup for you to make while you've not got much energy?

Back