• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So happy finally got my date :)

slimkim

Morning all :)

I'm looking for the best protein drinks for after surgery. Has anyone got any best flavour ones please?

xx

That's a personal preference thing and also beware that your tastes can change post op so don't go buying too much in beforehand.

I personally prefer the unflavoured powder version and then I can add what flavour I desire. You can get relatively inexpensive sample sachets from a site called myprotein. A few of us use that company.

Good luck on your search.

loz1310

That's a personal preference thing and also beware that your tastes can change post op so don't go buying too much in beforehand.

I personally prefer the unflavoured powder version and then I can add what flavour I desire. You can get relatively inexpensive sample sachets from a site called myprotein. A few of us use that company.

Good luck on your search.
Thank you. Is that the flavdrops slimkim?

slimkim

I use flavdrops, white chocolate and toffee or sometimes a dash of cinnamon, or nutmeg, mostly two shots of espresso and 250ml lactose free milk to make a protein coffee that I have for my breakfast. The milk and protein powder gets me to 33g of protein for the morning. Well on my way to my 80-100g protein goal.

Irene44

I use flavdrops, white chocolate and toffee or sometimes a dash of cinnamon, or nutmeg, mostly two shots of espresso and 250ml lactose free milk to make a protein coffee that I have for my breakfast. The milk and protein powder gets me to 33g of protein for the morning. Well on my way to my 80-100g protein goal.

Fab idea xx

Bling Babe

Morning all :)

I'm looking for the best protein drinks for after surgery. Has anyone got any best flavour ones please?

xx
Difficult to recommend because it really is down to personal taste, best advice is to buy some samples xx

Bling Babe

I’m so excited for you, good luck! We will all move over to make room for you on the losers bench, it’s such a surreal feeling isn’t it xxxx

Sarnie

Good luck for tomorrow, nearly on that losers bench, so exciting x

Irene44

Good luck tomorrow :) the start of your journey happy days :) xx

slimkim

Good luck for tomorrow.xx

Sarnie

Hope all goes well, let us know how you are when you feel up to it xx

Sarnie

Hope all went well and you are happily sitting on the losers bench x

Irene44

Hope all has gone well hun xxx