• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

so very disappointed in myself :(

pandora

finding my way again !
Bloody Halloween , been eating the sweets left over . I have no idea why , but more worrying is the fact I havnt dumped on them . Some gurgling but nothing more .
:'( :'(
What a stupid *biatch* I've been

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using WLSurgery

rickysmrs

dont be so hard on yourself lesson learned now throw the rest in the bin and move on :) xx

Wendy1

We have been stupid *****es together I did'nt dump either, i deserve to. when will i ever learn

pandora

finding my way again !
Amazed my I didn't dump as I did on sugar free ones a couple of months back

tealovingsleever

I agree. Don't beat yourself up we are only human. Put the sweets in the bin. Tomorrow is another day.

Yvessa

I had 2 treat size cakes with the family and dumped :( Wish I hadn't had them but grateful for my dump.

pandora

finding my way again !
I havnt wanted sweets since my op & can't really say I wanted these but just been dipping into them , a few here & there ( small chewy sweets )
Right , off to put them in bin NOW !!!

pandora

finding my way again !
Thanks twinks hunni , I will do :) x

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
Twinkle! Lovely to see you hun - how're you doing?

I'm in the pink, Yve sweetheart :) 11lb to goal :D Still come on & catch up occasionally but don't often comment as I can't guarantee seeing the reply :rolleyes:
You are doing very well as I knew you would :) mwah xxx

Yvessa

Fab! Gosh - 11lbs to goal...I can't even begin to imagine what that'll feel like!

Thank you :) I am so pleased with my bypass :) I keep waiting for it to really slow down but so far so good. Are you still following weight watchers?

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
Thanks twinks hunni , I will do :) x

Good girl :D We all have these little hiccups :) mine involved a rather gorgeous peanut brittle bar :eek: & I didn't dump either :cry:
I will be good :p I will be good :p I will be good :p bahahaha xxx

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
Fab! Gosh - 11lbs to goal...I can't even begin to imagine what that'll feel like!

Thank you :) I am so pleased with my bypass :) I keep waiting for it to really slow down but so far so good. Are you still following weight watchers?

Naw ... just 1200cals & lots of walking, swimming etc & errr other exercise :eek: lol. I do feel hunger now so I need to be strict with myself but it still isn't a chore the way pre op diets were :)
You will be there before you know it, sweetie :) xxx

pandora

finding my way again !
Oooo don't , I love peanut brittle .
Glad to hear you are doing so well & only 11lbs to go , fantastic x

Yvessa

Thanks hun. I think as we all get further out we are bound to slip up as we encounter the old demons. The key is to recognize why and do it different the next time.

penelope1008

Cheryl don't be tough on yourself, you slipped yes, you didn't dump that's how I started my slips but I'm further out than you so that demon on my shoulder, in my head made me want to test more & more things to see what I could eat & now the demon has the upper hand.
On the plus side you are aware both of the slip & of the lack of dumping, accept that fact, take it as a big red warning sign of things to avoid, even more so than when they made you dump learn from my mistakes & avoid the pitfalls I've fallen into. Yes I've some major personal challenges going on that are making it tougher to get my head back straight so I'm still struggling demons verses common sense. I admire those that have never flipped like Carlos even in the face of other personal challenges & I don't want to ruin this chance but I've accepted I need help to sort me put things back in perspective.
Big hugs, throw the temptation away, listen to the lecture you've given yourself & move on with those red flags boldly in place so you resist temptation next time.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

pandora

finding my way again !
Thanks Penny , I have thrown them away & today is a fresh new day .

penelope1008

You're welcome I'd hate for you to follow on my more recent footsteps you've done so well & one slip doesn't make a failure unless those demons win.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

pandora

finding my way again !
Been about 95% on plan today , which is good .
Did have a strange moment though . Nearly every day for the last 6 mths or so I have had a small pot of nuts for my afternoon snack , usually a mix of salted cashed & dry roast peanuts , they keep me regular . But today they shot from top to bottom in about 15 mins , very weird , never had that before