• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Yoy are doing fab hunny xxxx

Stayed the same this week so am going to do milk again for a few days, need to get this pound and a half off to finally reach my 6 stone loss x
Don’t be disappointed lovely, you’ve had some good losses for a couple of weeks your body may need time to catch up, you’ll hit that amazing 6 stone before you know it, big hugs xxx

Don’t be disappointed lovely, you’ve had some good losses for a couple of weeks your body may need time to catch up, you’ll hit that amazing 6 stone before you know it, big hugs xxx
Thanks lovely I am not going to worry as I know it will happen, glad you are ok now after your bad chest pain xxx

Stayed the same this week so am going to do milk again for a few days, need to get this pound and a half off to finally reach my 6 stone loss x

Thankfully it wasn't a gain. Doing the milk should shift that last pound and a half. I know how it feels when you just want to see that number move down!x

Hi Maria, you're another one of this forum's vast number of inspirational people and should be very proud of your achievements. I'm where you were at the beginning of this diary and I can only hope to be where you are now!

Weight today 13 st 8.5 lbs. lost 3lb, feeling great. Need to lose 1.5 lbs to hit 6 stone. Bling had her operation this week, my other friend who had a bypass in January has now lost 4 stone and I am so happy for them both. Have a great weekend everyone xxxx
Well done, Maria. Xx

Hi Maria, you're another one of this forum's vast number of inspirational people and should be very proud of your achievements. I'm where you were at the beginning of this diary and I can only hope to be where you are now!
Thanks so very much but we are all here to help each other and I need help always as I am never confident about keeping this weight off but can do it with everyone’s help. Go9d luck to you xx

Last edited:
Well I'm new to this whole world of opening up and group support but for what it's worth you've got an extra cheerleader in me...:woohoo:(Though I don't think I can pull off the skirt/pompom combo!)
Thanks that is lovely xx

Just had the mother of all tummy upsets. I decided to eat some grapes last night and think they may be the culprit. Feeling sorry for myself today

Take plenty of rest today, lots of fluids and see if your strong enough to put that combat into practice tonight, lovely speaking to you. Big hugs xxx

Hopefully the grapes move through your system quickly. They do have lots of sugar in them. I hope you feel better soon.x

That's one thing i think is crazy about surgery. From when i was a kid i was always told to eat fruit, fruit is good for you, fruit is healthy, snack on as much fruit as you like, blah blah blah... but NOW! With this surgery, it says in my booklet to try to avoid fruit as much as you can and if you feel like you can't, to not have more than one piece a day because most fruit has a lot of sugar. And it says that the one piece should be something green and firm like an apple or a pear. I think it ends up changing how you think and feel about food completely. At least it has for me in these early stages... I don't know if that will change further down the line

Well after yesterday’s tummy upset I weighed myself and have lost 4 lb (stayed the same last week) and finally got to just over 6 stone loss. This has been a long time coming, so relieved. Next aim is get under 13 stone, so off to gym twice today, combat this morning and body jam tonight

Back