• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Oh wow Maria! Fantastic progress!

You look great. You can see the difference in your face. You must feel so proud of yourself.xx

Oh my days what an achievement, well done lovely you’ve done amazingly well, enjoy your holiday both of you xxx

Ps and you do look beautiful xxx

You look lovely hunny xxx

Thanks so much everyone and yayyyyy the seat belt on the plane had lots of room to spare, I nearly cried. Going to enjoy my week in Lanzarote and then bang on this again, thanks again for all the encouragement xx
Excellent so pleased for you, enjoy your holiday and the sun, it’s freezing here xxx

You look amazing @Maria61. Have a fantastic holiday xx

Was not well yesterday as I over ate, need to respect my bypass if I don’t want to spoil my holiday, defo a learning curve xx
Aw look lovely I guess a lesson learnt, try to remember to stop after 20 minutes, oh my days it must be so difficult. Big hugs xxxx

I had one glass of wine last night and fell asleep during the entertainment lol. No more boozy nights for me lol xx
Lol that did make me laugh Maria xxx

^^ Aw just seen this hope you are having fab time hunny xxx

So felt good on holiday but weight today 14 stone 1.8 lbs so put on 6lbs! Back on milk this week definitely.i cannot believe how easily this weight went on and especially when I thought I had not overdone it this holiday. A learning curve for me xx

Attachments

• A271A1B9-B842-4D93-B1E1-B61FC73E6126.jpeg
    A271A1B9-B842-4D93-B1E1-B61FC73E6126.jpeg
    941.3 KB · Views: 21
You still look beautiful though, don’t worry to much that will soon come off. Xxxx

Back