• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Missyme

Maria, your gain will be because of your milk diet the week before you went. I used to do the Cambridge Diet before going away and I would pile the weight on because I’d been so strict beforehand. It will come off as easy as it went on.

Maria61

Maria, your gain will be because of your milk diet the week before you went. I used to do the Cambridge Diet before going away and I would pile the weight on because I’d been so strict beforehand. It will come off as easy as it went on.
Thanks Missyme, I am still going to do the milk again just for this week to get rid of this weight xx

_Victoria_

Hey Maria! You'll probably find that most of your weight gain is retained water because of travelling and things so if i were you i wouldn't beat yourself up too much about it. I read another diary on here before where a woman gained 9lb just from travelling and in a few days it was gone because it was just water weight :D you'll be fine! Xx

Emma1504

Looking good Maria
You will soon get that off.
Remember someone say flying can put weight on. But as I write it it sounds silly:p

Bling Babe

I’d forgotten about that maria it’s right you do gain weight just by flying. You’ll soon get that off xxx

Bling Babe

Hope you are feeling a bit better now, you know how sorry I am that you got cancelled today xxxx
I know you are, I’m more frustrated, the upset is better, I haven’t cried for a whole 5 minutes lol....some many emotions, anger, upset, disbelief, understanding...I’ve just got to pick myself up, dust myself down and start again. Hugs lovely xxxx

Maria61

I know you are, I’m more frustrated, the upset is better, I haven’t cried for a whole 5 minutes lol....some many emotions, anger, upset, disbelief, understanding...I’ve just got to pick myself up, dust myself down and start again. Hugs lovely xxxx
At least we will get to see each other again very soon xx

Bling Babe

Yay I’m so pleased for you as I know how much it meant to you, see you soon xxx

Lottiewishes

Well done on loosing most of your hol gain. Hope you had a lovely holiday xxxx

slimkim

Fab loss this week. You'll get to that 6 stone loss in no time.x

Bling Babe

Weight today 13 st 8.5 lbs. lost 3lb, feeling great. Need to lose 1.5 lbs to hit 6 stone. Bling had her operation this week, my other friend who had a bypass in January has now lost 4 stone and I am so happy for them both. Have a great weekend everyone xxxx
Yayyyyy so pleased for you that’s all the holiday weight plus more gone now, great news Maria xxxx