• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Well after yesterday’s tummy upset I weighed myself and have lost 4 lb (stayed the same last week) and finally got to just over 6 stone loss. This has been a long time coming, so relieved. Next aim is get under 13 stone, so off to gym twice today, combat this morning and body jam tonight
Great news! Well done xx

Whoa whoa :bestwishes::winner: that’s the best news, so very very pleased for you well done lovely :thankyouthankyou::0clapper::bunnydance::banana_dancer: xx

WOW you look fantastic, I hope you are very proud of yourself, as I am, beautiful xxx

Wow @Maria61 Those progress pics are amazing! You have shrunk. You're smile in the after pics is beaming. You must be so proud. Fab job.x

Can’t believe the difference. You must be really proud.
Thank you for posting the photos. It has given me something to strive for. X

Stayed the same this week so am going to do milk again for a few days, need to get this pound and a half off to finally reach my 6 stone loss x
I found my body changed the most in the weeks I didn't lose, so don't get disheartened.

Put on 2 lb this week, 13 st 6lb. Due to spa break and not knuckling down properly. This will be off next week
You will do it! X

Put on 2 lb this week, 13 st 6lb. Due to spa break and not knuckling down properly. This will be off next week
It will most definitely be off next week, glad your not disheartened, big hugs to you :hugs: xxxx

Back