• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Thanks dear Irene means such a lot when other people notice xxx like Bling I can’t see it myself xx

Oh Maria the difference is boyond belief you look amazing and so fit xxxx

View attachment 20784 Weight loss been slow lately but comparison pictures from 11 months ago to now help reinforce how worthwhile and life changing this surgery is. Would love to have tummy tuck and arm lifts x
Wow what a change, you look great Maria. Enjoy your birthday treats, after all life is for living and your doing so well x

@Maria61 , love the pictures, an amazing transformation. All that change and it is still not a year since surgery. Happy Birthday for Monday.

I think the gym is Toni g me a bit Irene but I will need surgery eventually to tummy and arms but not rushing into it xx

Oh you look amazing Maria. You do right not to rush Hun Just enjoy you lovely figure gorgeous lady xxx

Yesterday was my birthday and after a stressful day at work I got rid of my frustrations in a great body combat class, tried to bash the husband but he kept escaping lol. Went to see 42 nd Street on Saturday night, awesome show and had lovely family BBQ on Sunday so all in all feeling very happy xxx Aiming for 6 days in a row at gym this week too to beat my daughter in a Fitbit challenge

Happy belated birthday! Sounds like it was a good weekend and day. That Fitbit challenge sounds fab. I know you'll conquer it.x

Oh so sorry I missed your birthday Maria. Many happy belated birthday wishes xxxx

Yesterday was my birthday and after a stressful day at work I got rid of my frustrations in a great body combat class, tried to bash the husband but he kept escaping lol. Went to see 42 nd Street on Saturday night, awesome show and had lovely family BBQ on Sunday so all in all feeling very happy xxx Aiming for 6 days in a row at gym this week too to beat my daughter in a Fitbit challenge
Happy birthday for yesterday Maria.
Wow you're on a mission, put me to shame lol x

Thanks everyone. Total nutter today. I walked to work about 3.5 miles because my daughter was beating me in our Fitbit challenge so I need to get ahead of her. Off to body attack tonight xx
I didn't know you were so competitive Maria lol. Good to have some competition to boost you along x

Wow we will speak again soon, you’ll have to give me some tips on using the Fitbit, hope you get your card tomorrow and glad you had a great day xxx

Back