• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

slimkim

Thanks everyone. Total nutter today. I walked to work about 3.5 miles because my daughter was beating me in our Fitbit challenge so I need to get ahead of her. Off to body attack tonight xx

Its so nice you two have the competition going on. I'm rooting for you to win!

Bling Babe

Ha ha, I have woken at 4.30 a.m. and toying with walking to work again today but not sure I have the energy lol x
I admire you I really do, it takes me half an hour to cycle just over 3.5 miles, how long does it take you to walk ? Xxxxx

Irene44

Sarnie

Walking to work is about the same for me and it took an hour xx
Wow, you really are on a mission, I couldn't ever imagined walking an hour to get to work! Well done you xx

Bling Babe

Absolutely amazingly incredible, your truly inspirational xxx

slimkim

Walking to work is about the same for me and it took an hour xx

Amazing! I have a hard time walking from work and that is only 25 minutes. I don't walk to work as I sweat too much and don't want to start the day sticky.

How long is the challenge with your daughter? Are you pushing her also to work harder?xx

Maria61

Amazing! I have a hard time walking from work and that is only 25 minutes. I don't walk to work as I sweat too much and don't want to start the day sticky.

How long is the challenge with your daughter? Are you pushing her also to work harder?xx
My darling daughter is also very overweight and we offered to pay for weight loss surgery for her but she is trying to lose weight with Weight Watchers. She has lost 2 stone but is not losing consistently due to her social life. I am doing this with her because we have a lot of fun and banter along the way with it but mostly to try to encourage and motivate her. But I do like to beat her too of course xx

slimkim

My darling daughter is also very overweight and we offered to pay for weight loss surgery for her but she is trying to lose weight with Weight Watchers. She has lost 2 stone but is not losing consistently due to her social life. I am doing this with her because we have a lot of fun and banter along the way with it but mostly to try to encourage and motivate her. But I do like to beat her too of course xx

That is so supportive of you to be there pushing her to get healthy. Hopefully she sees how it's improved your life dramatically and either sticks to a programme that keeps the weight off or follows your lead. I've read about lots of families having real succes together with wls. As you've done so well with it she has a high probability of doing well with it too.x

Irene44

Aww god love you both x. That’s so sweet of you Maria Losing it isn’t the issue it’s the keeping it off I really sympathise with her I’m sure you will be the very best support on her journey too which ever path it takes xxx

Maria61

Aww god love you both x. That’s so sweet of you Maria Losing it isn’t the issue it’s the keeping it off I really sympathise with her I’m sure you will be the very best support on her journey too which ever path it takes xxx
Thanks Irene I said sorry to my girl for giving her my genes, it truly is a life long battle but she is doing very well and that makes me happy xx

Irene44

Thanks Irene I said sorry to my girl for giving her my genes, it truly is a life long battle but she is doing very well and that makes me happy xx

Well if she is anything like her lovely Mum she’s a winner already xxxx

Bling Babe

Irene44

Weight today 12 st 3.5 lb. lost 1 lb. weight loss slow for me now but I am happy with it, as long as it is going down, really can’t wait to get into the 11 stone bracket which I have not been in for over 40 years xx

How fabulous. It’s definitely coming off that’s the main thing xxx

Maria61

Been to gym this morning to up my steps to keep ahead of the daughter, 40 minutes on treadmill and 10 minutes on cross trainer, back later for body jam. But before I got to the gym the bitch gave me the worst upset tummy ever and I really don’t know what I did to deserve it. So eating with extreme caution today as taking two of our grandchildren out for the day. This bitch of mine is so unpredictable xx

Sarnie

Weight today 12 st 3.5 lb. lost 1 lb. weight loss slow for me now but I am happy with it, as long as it is going down, really can’t wait to get into the 11 stone bracket which I have not been in for over 40 years xx
At the rate you're going, you'll be there in no time, you're probably due a big loss in one week very soon. Keep up the good work xx

Irene44

Been to gym this morning to up my steps to keep ahead of the daughter, 40 minutes on treadmill and 10 minutes on cross trainer, back later for body jam. But before I got to the gym the bitch gave me the worst upset tummy ever and I really don’t know what I did to deserve it. So eating with extreme caution today as taking two of our grandchildren out for the day. This bitch of mine is so unpredictable xx

Fingers firmly crossed for you xx