• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Your amazing maria well done on ur loss so far and even better done for all that excercise ur doing i carnt wait to lose more weight on my kness so i hopefully could excercise again id settle for walking at mo ...lol

Your amazing maria well done on ur loss so far and even better done for all that excercise ur doing i carnt wait to lose more weight on my kness so i hopefully could excercise again id settle for walking at mo ...lol
Thanks Jackie, I have 2 knees replacements so cant manage floor exercises but the aerobic stuff is such fun x

Thanks Jackie, I have 2 knees replacements so cant manage floor exercises but the aerobic stuff is such fun x

Your amazing xx

Weight today 12 stone 1.5 lb, lost 1 lb again. Very slow but I am happy with this. Can’t wait to get in the 11s. My daughter beat me at our fit steps challenge this week so I am after her next week

Well done hun I’m with you on the slow loss but any loss is a good loss :) watch out daughter xx

Weight today 12 stone 1.5 lb, lost 1 lb again. Very slow but I am happy with this. Can’t wait to get in the 11s. My daughter beat me at our fit steps challenge this week so I am after her next week
Well done, your nearly there. I love your competition xx

Congratulations on the pound lost. You'll soon be in the 11st bracket and just a few weeks till your surgiversary. Amazing!

Good luck with the steps challenge next week.xx

Really fab loss lovely, slow and steady wins the race, good luck with the challenge next week xx

Well who sets their alarm for 6 minutes past 12 instead of 6 a.m. that would be me! So not slept too well and up with the lark now. Fitbit challenge with the daughter starts again this morning so might as well do the 3.5 mile walk to work today just to get me started. Gym every day Monday to Friday, she won’t get me this week lol! Have a good day everyone xx

Good luck this week. You're starting strong with that walk.x

Well who sets their alarm for 6 minutes past 12 instead of 6 a.m. that would be me! So not slept too well and up with the lark now. Fitbit challenge with the daughter starts again this morning so might as well do the 3.5 mile walk to work today just to get me started. Gym every day Monday to Friday, she won’t get me this week lol! Have a good day everyone xx

God love your fighting spirit and determination go girl xx

She was not happy yesterday as I hit 22,900 steps which is a re ord for me lol xx

Cor blimey Mrs that’s some going welldone xxx

Weight today 11stone 13.5 lbs! Yaaaaay, finally squeezed into 11’s. lost 2lb this week and beat the daughter in Fitbit challenge. Off to the Lake District for a week today and going up a fell called Cat Bells near Keswick. This is on my bucket list as last time I went there I sat at the bottom while my husband climbed the fell. Will post pictures when I get back. Have a good week everyone xxxx

Back