• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Amazing work getting into the 11st bracket :0clapper: I hope you get good weather so you can enjoy climbing Cat Bells.x

Yay! Well done Maria, you've worked hard for it.
Have a great holiday, what an achievement that is going to be, look forward to seeing the photos x

Weight today 11stone 13.5 lbs! Yaaaaay, finally squeezed into 11’s. lost 2lb this week and beat the daughter in Fitbit challenge. Off to the Lake District for a week today and going up a fell called Cat Bells near Keswick. This is on my bucket list as last time I went there I sat at the bottom while my husband climbed the fell. Will post pictures when I get back. Have a good week everyone xxxx

Oh how marvellous Maria bloody well done. Congratulations on beating your daughter too. Hope you have a wonderful time Enjoy Hun xx

Yay go you!! your amazing, I’m so happy for you and you absolutely deserve that great loss. Very well done and enjoy your holiday xxxx :hugs:

E6052356-F5F6-4559-8DC1-96495094CF85.jpeg Did not quite get to top of Cat Bells as had a massive and unexpected panic attack going up which hubby really helped with and calmed me down. I have never had this happen to me, my legs went like jelly, I was sweating and hyper ventilating, horrible. Anyway I got going until I was nearly at the top but it was just too steep for me to go any further but it did feel great. Won’t be going up there again though lol xx

View attachment 20837 Did not quite get to top of Cat Bells as had a massive and unexpected panic attack going up which hubby really helped with and calmed me down. I have never had this happen to me, my legs went like jelly, I was sweating and hyper ventilating, horrible. Anyway I got going until I was nearly at the top but it was just too steep for me to go any further but it did feel great. Won’t be going up there again though lol xx

Lovely photo. Bless ya, that's sounds scary, but through it all your such a trooper. You did bloody well too get as far as you did, you should be proud of yourself it looks a loooong way up x

You should be so proud as that looks really high.x

View attachment 20837 Did not quite get to top of Cat Bells as had a massive and unexpected panic attack going up which hubby really helped with and calmed me down. I have never had this happen to me, my legs went like jelly, I was sweating and hyper ventilating, horrible. Anyway I got going until I was nearly at the top but it was just too steep for me to go any further but it did feel great. Won’t be going up there again though lol xx

Check you out you look gorgeous Bloody well done for getting as far as you did. To high for me xxx

U look fab

Jez that looks a long way up, very well done, you can cross that off now :). I’m sorry to hear about the panic attack it sounds just horrendous, you’ve done so bloody well to continue, no sitting at the bottom this time xxxxx

G said where is the tent :rolleyes: xxx

Ha ha defo nooooo tent. We have a lovely holiday cottage which is home from home. Walking on the flat tomorrow xx

Hope the weather is kind for you enjoy hun xx

Do you realise just how good you look.......the difference is indescribable, honestly lovely you look absolutely fantastic and should be so bloody proud of yourself :hugs::hugs: xxxxx

Aw you look amazing. Well done, definitely braver than me! xx

Back