• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

An amazing achievement to walk 16.5 miles Maria and you look so good too. I would never manage that far so it’s something for me to work towards.
Have you always walked a lot or are you finding it easier after your tremendous weight loss? x

An amazing achievement to walk 16.5 miles Maria and you look so good too. I would never manage that far so it’s something for me to work towards.
Have you always walked a lot or are you finding it easier after your tremendous weight loss? x
Thanks again Anniekins. I never ever used to walk before WLS. Now I go to the gym most days and this is what has really helped with my fitness level. Don’t think I will be repeating such a long walk for a while. Feeling my age now lol xx

View attachment 20853 16.5 mile walk round Derwent Water today. Long detour due to flooding from rain. Proud but exhausted. Hubby climbing mountains tomorrow and I am going shopping.

Amazing walk today @Maria61 You are really taking on such an active lifestyle.x

View attachment 20853 16.5 mile walk round Derwent Water today. Long detour due to flooding from rain. Proud but exhausted. Hubby climbing mountains tomorrow and I am going shopping.
Great photo and great mileage. Enjoy your shopping trip x

You look fabulous. You could be a hiking clothes model sweets xx

My god your fantastic, well done you certainly should be very proud, you look so slim, truly wonderful.....enjoy the retail therapy :) xxx

Weight today 11stone 13.5 lbs! Yaaaaay, finally squeezed into 11’s. lost 2lb this week and beat the daughter in Fitbit challenge. Off to the Lake District for a week today and going up a fell called Cat Bells near Keswick. This is on my bucket list as last time I went there I sat at the bottom while my husband climbed the fell. Will post pictures when I get back. Have a good week everyone xxxx

You amaze me. You’re doing so well lovely lady xxxx

On the way home now. Not posting weight this week as it will be dire. Back on milk from tomorrow morning so will let you all know next Saturday. Booked gym classes for every day next week. I will be back in the game with a bang everyone xx

Good strategy. Are you and your daughter back to challenging each other next week? If so you'll definitely be in fighting form to beat her.xx

On the way home now. Not posting weight this week as it will be dire. Back on milk from tomorrow morning so will let you all know next Saturday. Booked gym classes for every day next week. I will be back in the game with a bang everyone xx

Oh Maria you are an amazing lady xx

HAPPY SURGIVERSARY lovely lady, what a difference a year makes, you are an amazing and inspirational lady and have worked so hard to be where you are today, you should be very very proud of yourself xxxxxx :hugs::hugs:

Back