• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

HAPPY SURGIVERSARY lovely lady, what a difference a year makes, you are an amazing and inspirational lady and have worked so hard to be where you are today, you should be very very proud of yourself xxxxxx :hugs::hugs:
Thanks lovely lady, will call you later. Thanks for your friendship and support, what a year for both of us xxxx

Happy surgiversary! You've done spectacular over the year.x

Happy Surgiversary Maria, you've achieved so much in one year and with many more achievements to come in the future. You continue to inspire us all :winner: xx

7DB5A7E3-CAEB-4E3C-822F-E6F515D31F48.jpeg First anniversary of surgery and what a year it has been. I did put on 5lbs on holiday but did not post it on here. Straight back to milk diet and the gym and gain gone in 3 days yayyy! I have lost 107 lbs (7 stone 9lbs) and truly got my life back. I still have a way to go but hopefully with all your fantastic support and friendship I can do this. Thank you everyone xxxxx

Just to make today perfect I had a bodyMOT at work. I would never have done this before I lost weight. Well my body water percentage, my body fat percentage and my visceral fat percentage which apparently is your inner body fat, are all in the normal range. My body mass index is 29.6 which is finally out of obese! The lady also asked me if I do a lot of exercise as my resting heart rate is really low for someone of my age. I am so over the moon, what a great day xxxx

Just to make today perfect I had a bodyMOT at work. I would never have done this before I lost weight. Well my body water percentage, my body fat percentage and my visceral fat percentage which apparently is your inner body fat, are all in the normal range. My body mass index is 29.6 which is finally out of obese! The lady also asked me if I do a lot of exercise as my resting heart rate is really low for someone of my age. I am so over the moon, what a great day xxxx
How fantastic is that!! That's a celebration all of its own.
You barely look like same person from a year ago, I bet you feel completely different as well. Congratulations x

View attachment 20879 First anniversary of surgery and what a year it has been. I did put on 5lbs on holiday but did not post it on here. Straight back to milk diet and the gym and gain gone in 3 days yayyy! I have lost 107 lbs (7 stone 9lbs) and truly got my life back. I still have a way to go but hopefully with all your fantastic support and friendship I can do this. Thank you everyone xxxxx
OMG you look like a different women, truly beautiful and so much younger, you deserve that fantastic weight loss, you really do, your an inspiration to us all, congratulations and well done just doesn’t cut it, fabulous, and what a lovely added bonus to have met you on our journey. Huge hugs to you :hugs::hugs::hugs: xxxxxx

View attachment 20879 First anniversary of surgery and what a year it has been. I did put on 5lbs on holiday but did not post it on here. Straight back to milk diet and the gym and gain gone in 3 days yayyy! I have lost 107 lbs (7 stone 9lbs) and truly got my life back. I still have a way to go but hopefully with all your fantastic support and friendship I can do this. Thank you everyone xxxxx

I can’t believe how different you look you are truly amazing!!!

So gorgeous Maria well done lovely lady xx

What an amazing achievement to get out of the obese range! Well done. Its so great that you have used your tool to add years on to your life. You've done so well with making sure you keep on top of your goals whilst still living a full and happy life. You have transformed not only your diet but your whole way of life post surgery. Such a great example of the changes we must make to be successful. I love reading your updates ad seeing your determination. Congratulations again.xx

What an amazing achievement to get out of the obese range! Well done. Its so great that you have used your tool to add years on to your life. You've done so well with making sure you keep on top of your goals whilst still living a full and happy life. You have transformed not only your diet but your whole way of life post surgery. Such a great example of the changes we must make to be successful. I love reading your updates ad seeing your determination. Congratulations again.xx
Thanks Kim you truly inspire me with your motivation and your fantastic exercise schedule xx

Wow wow wow what an inspiration, you look absolutely fabulous and a lovely lovely lady too. Well done and happy surgiversary xxxx

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Not weighing today as weighed on Wednesday. Next target on bucket list is to weigh less than the husband who is 5 foot 10 and skinny and weighs 11 stone 4 lbs currently. I have not weighed less than him for nearly 40 years. Off to gym for body attack this morning to start this campaign. Watch this space lol xxx

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Not weighing today as weighed on Wednesday. Next target on bucket list is to weigh less than the husband who is 5 foot 10 and skinny and weighs 11 stone 4 lbs currently. I have not weighed less than him for nearly 40 years. Off to gym for body attack this morning to start this campaign. Watch this space lol xxx
Machine!! You’ll soon be lower than him and when it happens we want to see a video of you both on that see-saw xxxx

Machine!! You’ll soon be lower than him and when it happens we want to see a video of you both on that see-saw xxxx
Ha ha we certainly do! x

Back