• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Do you take regular measurements? You go to the gym a lot so it's probably just a bit of water weight from muscle recovery. For a true 3lb gain you'd have to eat an extra 10,000 calories this week which is a lot for your little pouch to handle. You know your body best though and it's a good idea to keep yourself in check if you see things sliding.x

Put on 3lbs this week. Not been in the zone. Just shows me how easy it is to deviate. Need to do better next week
With the way your working there is probably another reason for it, fluid retention, muscle building or even your body just catching up, there will be a reason xxxx

Put on 3lbs this week. Not been in the zone. Just shows me how easy it is to deviate. Need to do better next week

Oh Maria please don’t worry about that at all. It will be muscle sweets all that exercise and training. Your amazing and such an inspiration to us all XxX

If anyone can do it, you can Maria x

Back gone into spasm, had to come home from work today. Got Diazepam from GP. No gym for me this week x

Oh no!! hope you feel better soon Maria xx you really need to ease off a bit my lovely . Take care and rest xxx

Back gone into spasm, had to come home from work today. Got Diazepam from GP. No gym for me this week x
Oh no, hope if feels better soon xx

Feel better soon.xx

Aw no lovely lady, rest plenty and don’t go back to that gym too soon, hope your ok to meet up at the weekend xxxxx

Morning Bling, awake at silly o’clock this morning. Back aching still but spasm gone thank goodness. Will call you tonight. We will definitely meet at weekend, but I will find it hard to spot you as you are the amazing vanishing woman lol xx
Can’t wait take it very easy Mrs xxx

Back