• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Thanks guys, Maria I’m so pleased we have met, it’s been such an added bonus to my weight loss journey, luv ya tbits , your a lovely couple, thank you for taking time to meet today it was a great few hours :hugs: xxxx. Looking forward to going “over the top” with your lovely hubby xxx
Hope you enjoyed the show, great to meet up again lovely lady xxx walking to work in a minute, let our challenge begin xxx

I live in Watford so we are not far away, Bling lives in Yarmouth so let’s see what we can do next time she is around. She and my husband want to walk across the O2. Me and her OH are going for the rhubarb and ginger gin xx

When you're here for the O2 walk let me know and I'll come for the gin too. I get heart flutters standing on a balcony higher than 4th floor, I can't imagine strapping myself to walk outside of a building!xx

When you're here for the O2 walk let me know and I'll come for the gin too. I get heart flutters standing on a balcony higher than 4th floor, I can't imagine strapping myself to walk outside of a building!xx
That would be great xx

Weight today 11st11lb, lost 2lb, rhubarb and ginger gin must agree with me Bling xxx

Well done Maria that’s excellent xxx. :)

Weight today 11st11lb, lost 2lb, rhubarb and ginger gin must agree with me Bling xxx
Well done Maria, you better stay on that gin then lol x

Yay waytogo lovely, maybe you should buy a bottle lol xxxx

Well done losing the 2lbs. All this challenge walking is helping.x

Back