• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Weight today 11 st10.5lb, lost half a pound. Need to sort out food properly but I am always happy to lose anything, still in the right direction. Happy weekend everyone xx
Well done, it's going on the right direction, that's all that matters xx

Well done on losing. It's going in the right direction.x

Feeling very down today. A week ago today I suddenly developed a prolapse. Have had a terrible week involving numerous visits to GP and a total ban on going to the gym. I am going to see a private consultant on Thursday and hope I can get surgery soon and get my life back xxxx

Feeling very down today. A week ago today I suddenly developed a prolapse. Have had a terrible week involving numerous visits to GP and a total ban on going to the gym. I am going to see a private consultant on Thursday and hope I can get surgery soon and get my life back xxxx

Oh nooo sweets what a bloody shame :-( I hope you get that sorted out really quickly xx. Roll on Thursday for you and a date for the procedure Fingers crossed for you babe xx

Oh no that’s not good.
Let us know how you get on on Thursday fingers crossed

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope the visit on Thursday brings some good news on what you can do to heal up quickly.x

Been thinking about you and what your going through, I hope they can help you on Thursday. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Xxxxx

Sorry to hear that hun, hope they sort it out quickly for you. Hugs xx

Thanks Jonicorn I am so sad at the moment xx

Oh bless you hun biggest hugs ever wishing you all the luck tomorrow it gets sorted xx

Oh my lovely, chin up, you’ll get through this, let me know how it goes please, sending big hugs xxxx

Good luck Maria xx

Good luck my lovely xx

Back