• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Your pics with bling are amazing you both are looming great u would never of thought u had both just lost x amount of weight u both look like u fit ur size amazing .. Id love to do a meet up next time ur up the lakes maria or im like the rest a massive meet up would be good id travel to meet u inspiring people ...your a little rocket with this excercise well done maria xx

Your pics with bling are amazing you both are looming great u would never of thought u had both just lost x amount of weight u both look like u fit ur size amazing .. Id love to do a meet up next time ur up the lakes maria or im like the rest a massive meet up would be good id travel to meet u inspiring people ...your a little rocket with this excercise well done maria xx
Meeting up would be good, we will have to sort it out xx

And me! Xx

Yes it would be great to organize something give urselfs plenty of time to plan and save for it ( also for some off us to have ur opps so were not the odd ones out ) maybe next summer

Yes it would be great to organize something give urselfs plenty of time to plan and save for it ( also for some off us to have ur opps so were not the odd ones out ) maybe next summer

That would so wonderful:) xx

No walking to work today as back playing up. Going to see GP about it and the tail bone pain I have been having. Don’t think they will be able to do anything for it though x

No walking to work today as back playing up. Going to see GP about it and the tail bone pain I have been having. Don’t think they will be able to do anything for it though x
Take it easy let us know what GP says xxxx

Oh hun just go steady please chill a little:). Hope it feels better soon xxx

Been to GP. Back ok now. Coccyx painful. No magic cure, painkillers and I have ordered a pressure cushion. It is really painful when I sit on the sofa but at least not too bad on a hard chair at work xxx

Hope it improves soon Maria and try not to overdo things for a while. Did your GP give you any advice on whether to exercise or not?
Thanks Anniekins. I did not ask him about exercise but did mention that I go to the gym a lot and he did not say anything so hopefully it is ok to continue x

You're so tiny! You look so happy in your workout gear. I hope the pressure cushion comes soon and helps with the pain.x

Take it easy for a while. I think your body might be in shock, you do so much fitness now, it's maybe wondering what's going on lol. You look great in your photo, so slim now, you've totally transformed yourself. Well done xx

Weight today 11 st10.5lb, lost half a pound. Need to sort out food properly but I am always happy to lose anything, still in the right direction. Happy weekend everyone xx

Ah you are doing so well sweetheart. But your so hard on yourself and you really shouldn’t be because you are amazing xxx

Weight today 11 st10.5lb, lost half a pound. Need to sort out food properly but I am always happy to lose anything, still in the right direction. Happy weekend everyone xx
Well done half a pound on is better than half a pound off xxxx

Back