• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Seems unbelievable to even consider reaching a position to speak of maintaining, very alien to me xx

Everything about our journeys really is so surreal. I can’t contemplate that either xxx

Seems unbelievable to even consider reaching a position to speak of maintaining, very alien to me xx
Get used to that thought lovely xxx

Wide awake at 2.30 a.m. Not felt too well yesterday and spent the afternoon in bed. Felt a bit flu like. Hope I feel better in the morning as have to go to Harefield Hospital as my husband is having a CT scan of his aorta and he is very nervous about it. His brother has a thoracic aortic aneurysm in May and this is a precautionary check up for my boy. I am sure he will be fine xxxx

Wide awake at 2.30 a.m. Not felt too well yesterday and spent the afternoon in bed. Felt a bit flu like. Hope I feel better in the morning as have to go to Harefield Hospital as my husband is having a CT scan of his aorta and he is very nervous about it. His brother has a thoracic aortic aneurysm in May and this is a precautionary check up for my boy. I am sure he will be fine xxxx
You must be so anxious Maria, hope all goes well and you feel brighter today xxx big hugs x

I hope all is well for you both today :). It’s excellent that they are checking for this it will put both your minds at rest xxx

I hope you are feeling better today and your OHs scan results are good.x

Hope everything went well today x

Hope all is well sweetheart xx

Alan had his scan, now we wait for results, glad they are checking on him xx

Excellent sweetheart now fingers crossed xxx

Hope you're feeling better Maria and all went well with your husband's CT scan. I hope the results are good xx

Put on a pound and a quarter. Not felt well this week and definitely not made good food choices. Will sort this out next week xx
You will, I know you will xxx

Put on a pound and a quarter. Not felt well this week and definitely not made good food choices. Will sort this out next week xx
Its only a little bit, you'll get that off when you feel better xx

Back