• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

You look fab and another inspirational lady for us new losers and the pre oppers to look up to. How amazing that exercise makes you feel that good. Could you blow a little sparkle dust towards this happy couch potato please?

Love love love your leggings too. :D
How kind dear Jules. I am struggling at the moment as recovering from bladder prolapse and hysterectomy which has stopped me going to my gym classes but starting slowly to come back xxx sparkle dust sent xxx

Stayed the same weight this week but not beating myself up any more. Just so happy to be more active again x
Love this xx

Thanks Anniekins, I have actually stayed the same weight more or less since November which I don’t mind but hopefully can lose some now I can get a bit more active xx
You're not far of your goal though hun, only 6lbs to go x

Just an update. I went to see a surgeon at Spire Bushey today to ask about tummy tuck and arm lift and he is happy to go ahead even though my BMI is 28. I feel I can’t lose any more weight for now and am happy with how I am. He has yet to give me the price so I will have a lot to think about. He says I need to wait a few more months before surgery to ensure my weight is stable and my metabolism is settled too which I am very happy about. This will really help me with my self esteem, just need to get back to my exercise classes properly but I am walking lots and doing aqua aerobics and also managed to do a boxercise class last week. Watch out combat and attack, I will be back xx

Just an update. I went to see a surgeon at Spire Bushey today to ask about tummy tuck and arm lift and he is happy to go ahead even though my BMI is 28. I feel I can’t lose any more weight for now and am happy with how I am. He has yet to give me the price so I will have a lot to think about. He says I need to wait a few more months before surgery to ensure my weight is stable and my metabolism is settled too which I am very happy about. This will really help me with my self esteem, just need to get back to my exercise classes properly but I am walking lots and doing aqua aerobics and also managed to do a boxercise class last week. Watch out combat and attack, I will be back xx
How exciting x

Was great to speak to you, can’t wait for an update xx

That's great that you're a good candidate for the surgeries. Hopefully you'll get them in a suitable timeframe.

Great news that you're still being active. I know you've struggled with the food aspect of things when you couldn't workout. Hopefully its manageable now.x

That's good news Maria, you are back in the gaga with your fitness now then! Well done x

Finally lost some weight yayyy! 1.5 lbs but it feels huge as it is weeks since I lost anything. Feeling so much happier today. I am going to Dubai at the end of April and would really like to lose a few pounds before I go but one day at a time. Happy weekend everyone xx

Finally lost some weight yayyy! 1.5 lbs but it feels huge as it is weeks since I lost anything. Feeling so much happier today. I am going to Dubai at the end of April and would really like to lose a few pounds before I go but one day at a time. Happy weekend everyone xx
Woohoo. Fabulous!
I'm jealous of your holiday to Dubai... We're off to Cornwall lol

Congrats for the weight loss. I'm pleased for you.x

Well done Maria, you're so near your goal its bound to be harder, but you will get there, you're doing fabfab and Dubai just around the corner, how lovely xx

Yay, I’m really pleased for you, enjoy that lovely feeling, well done xxx

Thanks Sarnie and you must be so excited about your surgery xxx
I am hun, just trying to get my head around it's actually happening x

Yeah great loss and so happy you getting back to the gym but take it easy hunni. Oh wow bet your excited for your holiday sounds like it’s going to be amazing. That’s so wonderful for you with the plastic surgery sweets :) xx

Back