• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Thanks dear Kim. I am back on milk again this week which is what I need to do to kick start myself again. I have got a rotten cold but will definitely think about a challenge and do truly appreciate your kind offer of help. I need to get back to my gym classes. This recovery is so slow and frustrating. On a positive note I climbed the Scott monument and also Arthur’s seat when I was in Edinburgh xxx

Good old milk :). Might detox your cold too bless you sounds like you got a tough Scottish bug :-(. Wow well done in the climb sweets I remember doing that when the kids were smal Phew!! Respect :) xx

You look so blooming beautiful and so much younger, I’m sorry your struggling at the moment, I agree with Kim, accept a challenge with her you need to take your mind away from getting back to the gym, I really hope the milk helps you get back on track too.
You done so well with your Scottish climbs..respect to you, speak soon, biggest hugs xxxx

Happy happy happy after putting 2lbs on last week I finally lost 3.5 lbs. need to keep with this now. Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement xxxx
:thankyouthankyou:well done lovely lady, your back on it now, it’s a great feeling for you, big hugs xxx

Happy happy happy after putting 2lbs on last week I finally lost 3.5 lbs. need to keep with this now. Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement xxxx

You've got this lovely.xx

Fabulous Maria, just like you. I knew you'd get back on track. Well done xx

Wow fantastic Maria so happy for you hunni xxx

Finally after 4 and a half months went back to the gym, felt so nervous but felt much better afterwards. Went on treadmill and exercise bike. Not able to do my beloved combat and attack classes yet but I will get there xxView attachment 21505

Fab hun that you're back in the gym. It must feel amazing to get back to something you love. You look super happy. How did the cardio feel? Are you still doing physio?x

Finally after 4 and a half months went back to the gym, felt so nervous but felt much better afterwards. Went on treadmill and exercise bike. Not able to do my beloved combat and attack classes yet but I will get there xxView attachment 21505

Check you out gorgeous you look so contagiously happy xx

Looking gorgeous and so, so happy. Fabulous to see. Also, my girls would LOVE that dolls house!

Back