• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Twit twoooo, look at you, that smile speaks volumes, it’s so good to see, congratulations on returning to the gym, onwards and downwards now xxxxx

Finally after 4 and a half months went back to the gym, felt so nervous but felt much better afterwards. Went on treadmill and exercise bike. Not able to do my beloved combat and attack classes yet but I will get there xxView attachment 21505
Has that really been 4 and a half months! I know it's no doubt dragged for you, but that had whizzed by this end. So pleased for you to be back in the gym and taking it slowly, you're on your way back hun and you are looking very good too xx

Went to aqua therapy which is basically stretching in the water. I told the instructor what happened to me and she was fantastic, she did pelvic floor stretches in the water which felt so good. She also does something called pelvic floor massage which I have never heard of but might give a go. She did say it could take 18 months to recover properly from my condition. Also did treadmill and stationery bike in the evening. Feeling brighter about things today xx

Went to aqua therapy which is basically stretching in the water. I told the instructor what happened to me and she was fantastic, she did pelvic floor stretches in the water which felt so good. She also does something called pelvic floor massage which I have never heard of but might give a go. She did say it could take 18 months to recover properly from my condition. Also did treadmill and stationery bike in the evening. Feeling brighter about things today xx

Aqua fitness sounds lovely.x

o

Whoohooo that’s amazing hunni so pleased for you xx

Really great @Maria61 so pleased for you xxx

Sounds good Maria and you are sounding more positive now, you've got your mojo back :) xx

Stayed the same weight this week but not beating myself up any more. Just so happy to be more active again x
That's my girl :) xx

Stayed the same weight this week but not beating myself up any more. Just so happy to be more active again x

That's great that your weight didn't increase. I'm so happy you're able to be more active.x

Excellent babe no gain is great x. Positivity is the way forward for us girlies xx

Really good to hear you so positive xxx

You look fab and another inspirational lady for us new losers and the pre oppers to look up to. How amazing that exercise makes you feel that good. Could you blow a little sparkle dust towards this happy couch potato please?

Love love love your leggings too. :D

Back