• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery 19 September

Like others have said, some could be water retention from the flight. I literally blow up like a balloon on flights lol. Do your ankles swell at all? At least you've halved what you would normally put on, that's good going! xx
My ankles always swell up from flight and heat but not as bad this time. Need to shift this weight quickly as have my next check up,at Luton on 12 July x

Bought myself a Fitbit today and going to hit the gym hard this week to shift this gain and also back to milk diet for the week. This weight gain is not staying with me, thanks for support everyone xx
I have a Fitbit too! We could do challenges together... (I'm a big Fitbit fan!..And, use their online community a lot)...though I haven't been doing many steps lately as been busy with studying. Don't know how you'd find me on their community...My user name is just Toni. My picture is of me. One I may have posted on here in the past maybe. Fitbit are great encouragement! :):whacky068:

View attachment 20641 Standing with my late friend’s children last night and for the first time I felt “small” in my size 14 dress from Monsoon, previously size 22/24
You look amazing!
I have bought some new clothes...But not been on a proper shopping trip yet...trying to wait til my weight stabilizes more.
You really do look fab! We have had very similar journeys with our weight and weightloss, As most of my life I've been a size 24...now I'm between a 12 & 16 ( my IBS dictates my size fluctuation a lot) .
You have very nice hair, look at the sexy Phillip scholfield ...the silver fox as his known. You're hair is not a horrible dull gray...it's silvery gray!
Your looking very healthy indeed. :)

I have a Fitbit too! We could do challenges together... (I'm a big Fitbit fan!..And, use their online community a lot)...though I haven't been doing many steps lately as been busy with studying. Don't know how you'd find me on their community...My user name is just Toni. My picture is of me. One I may have posted on here in the past maybe. Fitbit are great encouragement! :):whacky068:
Thanks for your lovely words. I am such a novice with the Fitbit and have not joined on line community yeh. I will look out for you when I do join xxxx

You look amazing!
I have bought some new clothes...But not been on a proper shopping trip yet...trying to wait til my weight stabilizes more.
You really do look fab! We have had very similar journeys with our weight and weightloss, As most of my life I've been a size 24...now I'm between a 12 & 16 ( my IBS dictates my size fluctuation a lot) .
You have very nice hair, look at the sexy Phillip scholfield ...the silver fox as his known. You're hair is not a horrible dull gray...it's silvery gray!
Your looking very healthy indeed. :)
Hi Toni just looked at Fitbit community. Which section are you in? I can see cardio and daily activity, hiking, strength training, healthy eating, not sure what I am doing lol xx

Thanks lovely Bling. Just remind me when are you off on your holiday again xx
We fly on 19th......YAY 17 days and counting xxxxx

My ankles always swell up from flight and heat but not as bad this time. Need to shift this weight quickly as have my next check up,at Luton on 12 July x
Well that's good news that losing weight improves the in flight swelling. I'm sure you'll be fine for the 12th. I'm there the day before you :) xx

1 hour combat in gym = 500 calories burnt. Go Fitbit, attack tonight. Let’s hope I see this holiday weight gone quickly. This has upped my urge to get this weight off xx
You go girl....your rocking xxxx

Burn baby burn!x

You are the Gladiator of WLS. Surgery I hope I can replicate even half of your commitment and spirit what a lady! XxxxX

Your a machine xxxx

Back