• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Taming the inner pig - Mrs. Beavers Journey

I am lucky, I have another week sicknote. Will make the most of it lol....even tho I will probably be slightly demented by the end of it. And then only 4 days into work and I am off another week :D

Nice .., I had to take annual leave and flexi for mine, which was a bit pants!! Lol

Plans for today...finish season 3 of sons of anarchy, clear up around the house and continue knitting my scarf.

Love SoA. I've finished all seasons now. Have you tried The Vikings? Some serious eye candy in that

I'll agree to that sundown with Vikings.... I haven't yet tried SOA does that have the eye candy too??

How're you doing today Mrs B?

I'll agree to that sundown with Vikings.... I haven't yet tried SOA does that have the eye candy too?? How're you doing today Mrs B?

Oh yup it does. Charlie Hunnam who plays Jax Teller.

Yup, seen all of the Vikings...love it!!!!

I´m good today. Slept better than yesterday, on both sides. Walked dogs early this morning, then had some yoghurt for breakfast. Then went to Tesco to get my hubby´s dinners for next week and got myself some more yoghurt, different soups and lemon curd to mix with the yoghurt. I really wanted some mash potato lol.

Just had a cup a soup for lunch and now relaxing on the couch.

Today has been a good day. Wasn´t feeling quite as hungry as yesterday and I think having some different soups and yoghurts made a lot of difference. Just had Heinz chicken noodle soup for dinner and it went down a treat!

Morning you lovely lot! Last week of my sick note has officially started. Feeling really good today. Slept reasonably well, was up early and potted about the house. Currently out and about with the hubby. Had a yoghurt with lemon curd for brekkie at around 8. Starting to get hungry now, so looking forward to a snack soon.

Getting my clips removed later on today wooohooo!!! Can't wait.

Morning you lovely lot! Last week of my sick note has officially started. Feeling really good today. Slept reasonably well, was up early and potted about the house. Currently out and about with the hubby. Had a yoghurt with lemon curd for brekkie at around 8. Starting to get hungry now, so looking forward to a snack soon. Getting my clips removed later on today wooohooo!!! Can't wait.

How did you get on with the lemon curd in the yoghurt? Yummy isn't it

Oh it's sooo good! Also got myself some passion fruit curd, that's awesome as well.

Well my clips are out, already feels a bit more comfortable. Bit paranoid now in case I move wrong and open anything up lol.

Hi Mrs b, hope everything is going ok for the rest of your week :)

Defo going to try the curd in Greek yoghurt

How was the clip removal? I have them this time (an awful lot) and am a bit squeemish - when I had my band I was glued. When I had my repair it was dissolving stitches- but clips with band removal. I wonder if it's just each surgeons preference?

My tummy looks like a tube line map lol

Don't worry about pulling anything But I know how you feel. I felt less secure even when I removed my dressings. As though a plaster could hold my gut in place ;-)

Sounds like your doing great x

I think Mr. Kasem likes clips lol. I had a total of 25 clips, and only 2 or 3 were a little bit stingy when the nurse removed them, but nothing major. The rest I didnt even feel.

Slept better without the clips in last night, much more comfortable. Also managed to eat 800kcal yesterday wooohoooo. The downside, I haven´t lost any weight in the last 3 days :( .

OMG I just had some mash, watered down with loads of gravy...soooooooo good! After a day of soups and shakes, that was a nice change.

Other than that Im feeling ok. All wounds healing nicely, just the big one between my boobs is taking its time and feeling a bit stingy sometimes.

Oh wow mash and gravy ... I'm jealous!

I'm so hungry today .... I'm soooo hungry I want mash and gravy!! Lol

How you doing??

Hope all is going well X

Had mash and gravy for lunch lol...yummy....just water it down, then you can have it ;) .

All going well, taking in more water, which is good, was struggling a bit last week. And tomorrow I can officially go on purreed food wooohoooo

Back