• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

I too stayed the same! But haven't tried much this week although I've not been bad so can't complain!!

Back to Uni next week so will have some routine back all be it surrounded in chaos!!

At least I've not gained! Can only be a good thing!! X

Well done on staying the same .I can finally eat some solids again .New job is so stressful at the moment I thought I would be on soup for ever .good luck back at UNI !! Liz x

i lost the 4lb i gained last week when i was away with my family...so not at all bad! x

Bit late but put on 2lbs :( I was on holiday though! No excuse even though I do not need any, but if you cannot enjoy yourself once a year on holiday, when can you? Was it worth it? Nah... but you live and learn right? *batters self around the head, note to self ''DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!!!''*

Bella just keep Focussed. You never know, the gain may also be part of a four week cycle ;) it can drop off as quickly as gained ...

Hi Michelle, Thank you but I don't think so even though it would be nice if that was all it was. But have been bleeding every day for 6 weeks now and it has totally messed up my cycle.
I was in Devon and had fish and chips by the sea, Krispy cream dohnut and ice cream. Even though I only ate half the portion of the fish and chips we did have Danish and toast with butter for breakfast at the Hotel, all things I never eat so I am pretty sure the 2lbs is LARD! Lol...
But I am not beating myself up about it, not like when I put lbs on before, now that frustrated me because I knew I was doing all the ''right'' things as this time I know I did many ''wrong'' things *tut tut hangs head in shame* ;)
But it was not worth it and it will probably take me a few weeks to claw my 2lbs back off again, so ya live and ya learn right? And it was a millionaire shortbread dohnut no less :D

Yep, you live and learn. It's how you deal with it, with your new 'losers' mentality that's important ;). It can come off this week ... Positivity :D

You are so right Michelle :) Its all a'coming off this week! Brace yourself bike! Here I comes!!!

Last edited:
PS Michelle :thankyou: for being so supportive, encouraging and positive. You are my biggest inspiration on this forum and for many others I am sure.
You have done fantastically so your advice is priceless. Not to mention we are close in age, starting weights etc I really see myself in you and it means so much that you care about all us at the start of our journey. You are the best! Michelle is #1 numero Uno :winner:

Bella'sBand said:
PS Michelle :thankyou: for being so supportive, encouraging and positive. You are my biggest inspiration on this forum and for many others I am sure.
You have done fantastically so your advice is priceless. Not to mention we are close in age, starting weights etc I really see myself in you and it means so much that you care about all us at the start of our journey. You are the best! Michelle is #1 numero Uno :winner:

Here here!! X

Ohhh, I am blushing, thank you ladies ;). I am not perfect, who is? If my experience can help just one other person, I am happy...:D

ALL BANDERS

Hello ladies and gents,

I thought it might be nice if every week all us banders share our current weight and then every week share our weight loss to encourage each other.

I shall start I'm currently 16 stone. Tomorrow will be weigh in day for me !

Good Luck

Hi lottie

Consultation weight 9th august was 18st 12
Op day 28th august was roughly 18st 2lb

Today on my not so good scales 17st 10lb.

16 pound down.

Am wondering what to do about getting weighed. My scales aren't good. I don't know whether to go to a WW or SW class to get an accurate weekly weigh in.

Anyone else do this.

Thanks x

Hi everyone

Pretty new here but gonna weigh on a saturday.

I'm 16 pound down since consultation on 9th august x

Do any of you weigh in at a slimming club for the accuracy?

My scales not too good and want to throw them in the bin as I'm a daily weigher. And for long term band diet is slimming world or WW any good to follow? I know with slimming world they don't have limits big or small so could be ok?

Any advice from the pros x x

That's a fab loss !!! What about going to boots and weighing yourself once a week on the weight machines they have ? :)

Hello there

I am not sure if u know but there is already a section in the banders part that is called banders Saturday weigh in , its been there for since last March. xx wd on your weight loss x

Lotties post merged ...

Lottie, I merged your thread so you can join our existing Saturday weigh in :) strength in numbers ... Good luck banders :D

Back