• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Hi all, lost 3lbs this week. So that is my tubbers holiday 2lbs plus 1lb for good measure :D

Sts again! Sigh!

Stick with the rules and you WILL lose tany. Positive vibes being sent your way for this week ... Show us what you can do ...

Hey Michelle, you are very welcome and don't worry I am under no illusion you are perfect but you are kind, generous and encouraging. You cheer us all on and encourage us and we know your journey was ups and downs too. You dont judge and your comments can clearly be seen to be coming from a genuine place and that is what makes you an inspiration, not for being perfect but for forgiving your own mistakes and moving on to reach your goal and guiding us there too with shared stories and ''positive vibes'' :)

Last edited:
hello Ladies,

I am a week post op first weigh in today and I can tell you I have lost 1 stone 4 pounds in 2 weeks, which includes one week pre op diet and this week.

Very pleased just keep on going...

Jane xx

Well done :)

I've switched to weighing in kilos and am at 93.7 according to my scales. But they're not very good. It's still less than last week so I'm happy. I know the scales at the THG clinic always are higher but I'm more interested in the downward trend :D I was worried after my defill last week after my band was way too tight that I would gain but I guess ToM and being extra aware that I have less restriction than before my last fill and the following defill helped :)

ive lost 4lbs this week, total loss so far is 71lbs :) happy happy x

Hi all .Down 1 lb this week ,but got a busy week ahead with work so hopefully Down 2 next week .Weight now 12.7 .Would love to be 11.7 for Xmas but not too worried just yet .Going on hols in 3 weeks ,had to buy new clothes and alter the old ones .Tanya did you try the shakes .Im loving them a I'm stil having trouble eating lots of things .Has anyone ever had some taken out of their band as I think I may have to soon .Well done everyone .Liz x

Liz, one pound a week is still over 3 1/2 stones in a year ... :D so your Christmas goal is really achievable xxx

Hi all :) weighing in this week 2lbs down, go me! :wee:

Well done bella and snack :D

6lbs lost this week (VERY happy ) total loss since may is 77lb :)

Amazing!

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Hi all .Well done everyone this week .I stayed the same .Had a bit of trouble keeping anything down meaning real food .Im havin .75 ml s taken out tomorrow .I hope this helps me with eating normally again ..I will be back to 6 mls .my jobs really stressful so the restriction is huge .i didn't realise this could happen .liz x

Hope you are better with the defill liz x

Back