• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Thank u 5 more to go to reach Xmas target...

MrsPill said:
Jo..my god..that's a huge weightloss!! Well done.

Thanks hun..mad isn't it :)

Mad it is half a stone in one week even straight after surgery never lost that amount in one go. Well done u :) xxx

Thanks mis...not healthiest of ways to get slim but sure has hell paced me down the 14stone's!! x

Well it isn't that unhealthy u have just been so good with ur food choice unlike me who just had pizza as a hangover cure, 4 slices!!!

miserable said:
Well it isn't that unhealthy u have just been so good with ur food choice unlike me who just had pizza as a hangover cure, 4 slices!!!

Haha love it!! Mind you wouldn't get 1 slice down at mo...thinking need a slight defill!

hey all.

weight is stuck at 13st 3....but tbh it went up quite a bit....crud. so good to come down to 13.3 now to get it into the 12s...as i was so close to last time!

looks like u ladies are doing super :)

Hey everyone, I have been hiding as feel all at sea! I feel disheartened with my band and feel it's falling apart.
i have gained weight and tbh haven't lost any proper weight for a few months. The weight that I have lost, I feel is down to dieting rather than anything to do with my band.
i think that the band is more a mental thing than physical. I'm totally back to the same mental state as before my band, wanting to eat all the time and finding that actually I can eat anything I want and only feel restriction when I eat too fast.
I could moan on all day, but I just wanted to say hi and vent my negative feelings as I know you all understand.
Thanks Karen xx

Hi Miss Hungry. I am sure you are right about diet. I am watching what I eat rather than relying on the band - but it does kick in now if I try to eat too much (of the right band foods) or too quickly - which is generally what happens when I eat out.

Do you have restriction, or is it down to the wrong food choices? If its the lack of restriction, could you get a slight fill? Or try doing the 5 day pouch test Mazza mentioned a while ago, to get you started again? I bet you would have a fab week if you did that, the weight would drop off and you may begin to feel more positive.

Having said that, you have done really well so far; think where you would have been now if you hadnt started this journey. It may not be easy at the moment, but I will be thinking of you and hoping for the best xxx

may be worth considering a fill since the whole point is that it should stop you going on a binge and doesn't sound like its working? x

Sorry about the mega moan yesterday! I'm feeling better today. I have been wanting to the 5 day pouch test but to be honest I just haven't got the willpower at the moment.
I have been eating the wrong kinds of foods and boy don't they just slip down so easily!
I think I do need a small fill and an attitude improvement! I've tried really hard today to get back on track so fingers crossed I can keep it up.
x

Thinking about it ... you are halfway there :) Hope today has helped you get back on track Miss H.

I am of the glass half full rather than half empty mentality :bestwishes:

Good start its amazing....:)

Well done to those who have lost and keep going to those who have not. The band is, borrowing a football analogy, a game of two halfs...when my jet lag wears off and I do my post on my experience a year out I will try and explain - it may help those of you struggling.

tranquil x

One oound lost for me this week :) Good luck everyone with your weigh-ins xxx

2lbs for me....a milestone at 50lbs lost. Can't believe it! It's a real pleasure to be saying this and although I still have a long way to go, its starting to feel achievable. Good luck to everyone on their scales today & well done FB Xx

Back