• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Fantastic loss snack!

Thank you flutterby xx

Well done everybody .I had a de- fill on Thursday 1 ml taken out back to 5.75 ml and feel fab .The stress with work is giving me massive restriction .Ive eaten the first real meal today that I have had for ages .Salmon ,peas and carrots .Fantastic .I can still only eat tea plate sized food but no sick ness and lost another pound this week .Going on holiday tomorrow .Not the big whale I was last year .Well that's what I felt like .Liz x

I had my op on Thursday and so far including the pre-op I have lost 14.5lb in the last week I have lost 8lb of that - nearly in the 15's yeah x

Hi all .Did nobody lose this week .I went on holiday and put 2lb on ,liquid calories I think with all the lovely gin and tonic ha ha .Back to no booze again .Please start posting again as I love other peoples stories x

Good on you liz confessing and pushing the others along. I too hope this thread doesn't die it's own death as was my saviour. I may not post since hitting goal but still keep an eye on you all lol :) xx

Snack, really well done!

Jo, I second that!!! It's a great thread ... And I look at it every week, it's so inspirational to see what successes ... On the scales or otherwise, people are achieving :D

I don't post very often, more of a lurker ;) and I'm the first to admit for the first 16 (ish) months of my journey I have been relying too much on my band to do the work. I have lost 4 1/2 stone since being banded May 2011. But I have not come on here today to state a weight loss, I have come to say that officially from today I am no longer reliant on medication (injections) to control my type 2 diabetes - I am doing so well I am just controlled by diet :)

Go me!!!!!!!!!!

The Chopster said:
I don't post very often, more of a lurker ;) and I'm the first to admit for the first 16 (ish) months of my journey I have been relying too much on my band to do the work. I have lost 4 1/2 stone since being banded May 2011. But I have not come on here today to state a weight loss, I have come to say that officially from today I am no longer reliant on medication (injections) to control my type 2 diabetes - I am doing so well I am just controlled by diet :)

Go me!!!!!!!!!!

Well done!! That's fab news xx

That's fab news chopster, really really chuffed for you xx

Fab kangaroo :)

Lets keep this thread bumped up ... Good luck with your weigh ins / non scales victories tomorrow :)

Last weight (sat) 16stone 12 5 lbs
Today's weight 16 stone 9 lbs :)

I started off at 17 13.5 at the beginning of sept

Officially lost over a stone! :)

Well done pixie :) I lost 3 lbs this week hoping too lose 5 lbs this week know it sounds ambitious but it takes me into the 12 s xx

You get there well into the twelves by next week tho! I had my op on the 9th oct so hoping that the weight will continue to drop although I'm just expecting recovery time and no loss for now.

Well done all the losers .I lost 2of the 3 I gained on hols .Cant wait to hit the 11 s .Good luck all .Liz x

Your doing very well pixie already I had mine back at the end of April and have taken it slowly ,only upped the ante as I'm off too New York in 5 weeks so trying to shift as much as I can as if I don't the new clothes I get won't fit xx :) well done scotty can't wait too get into the 11s x

Back