• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Banders Saturday Weigh In

Hi all

Its been quite a while since I last posted, had a problem with my first and second fill but now feeling a fair amount of restriction doing well and am 3st 5lbs down as of this Saturday, hoping for another fill in the next couple of weeks.

So nice to see everyone doing well.

Few days late but..

I started off at 17 13.5 at the beginning of sept

Last sat weight 16 stone 9 lbs
Current weight 16 stone 2.5

Fantastic pixie and keb :)

Congrats lottie :)

pixie_lilly said:
Few days late but..

Last sat weight 16 stone 9 lbs
Current weight 16 stone 2.5

That's excellent Hun well done x

lottie:) said:
Start weight 16st 09lb

Last sat: 15st 3lb

This sat: 15st

Well done everybody xx

Good loss lottie x

Meggie moo said:
Good loss lottie x

I'm week 4 post op and another 1lb down, have my first fill on Tuesday so back to liquids next week bleurgh :)

5 pounds for me this week , good luck everyone :) x

Well done snack and meggie moo ... Good luck everyone else :)

12 days post-op and I finally hopped on the scales... and I'm a bit disappointed with only 4 lbs loss... :(

Oh well, better than gaining or not losing obviously but I was hoping for more. Keeping positive though, focusing on the big picture - lost 34 pounds in 6 weeks since my consultation day and I'm very happy overall! :D

Well done everyone for your losses this week and good luck! xxx

12 days post-op and I finally hopped on the scales... and I'm a bit disappointed with only 4 lbs loss... :(

Oh well, better than gaining or not losing obviously but I was hoping for more. Keeping positive though, focusing on the big picture - lost 34 pounds in 6 weeks since my consultation day and I'm very happy overall! :D

Well done everyone for your losses this week and good luck! xxx

At that rate of 4lbs in 12 days .... You could lose another 8 1/2 stones in a year! The big picture looks good as far as I can judge :D well done you

I've lost 7lbs since op on 10th October, so 17 days, seeing it written down seems better than I thought ! Lol :)

Few days late but..

Last Monday weight 16 stone 2.5 lbs
Current weight 16 stone 0.2

* sorry, not late! I copied off my previous post. Can't wait to get into the 15s! Weight loss has stalled for the last few days but I'm sure it'll get going soon. Hope so!

Thanks maggie but its been very very hard this week now I'm in the 12s I'm going to ease off a little :) xx

Back