• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Changing Faces Of Me..

Wow amazing xx

Simply beautiful hun you look like a different woman :) well done on all your success to date and yet to come. Bet your granddaughter is loving her new nan x x x

Wow, you look absolutely amazing. A real inspiration!

oh you bobby dazzler !

Fantastic pics hon you look stunning.

Thank you everyone for you lovely comments. This size 18 knitted dress was bought in the Asda sale this week. I arrived as they were putting them out on the rack. I picked it up and then did my usual um and ah over whither to buy or not... I usually end up not buying and then regretting it. However a hand full of seasoned sales shoppers about knocked me over in an effort to get to the remaining others on the rack so on impulse I clung on to it and made my mind up there and then :D... It was a dangerously exhilarating experience hehe
The tights are 40 den normal one size fits all ones :wee:. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would get into normal tights again! Hubby took a picture of the proud moment but I'm not brave enough to post it :eek:
Dinner out with family was wonderful and I never once felt self conscious of the fact that my dress was a lot shorter than my usual attire. Actually can't remember ever wearing anything as short in my life.

Simply beautiful hun you look like a different woman :) well done on all your success to date and yet to come. Bet your granddaughter is loving her new nan x x x

She is my inspiration crystal and even at 14mths she loves looking at photos (usually of herself) but you can see the puzzled don't be daft look on her face when I tell her the lady holding her as a newborn baby is her granny :D

It's weird Yve it does mostly but sometimes I feel sad that when older she won't see "me" in those pics. Silly I know. Bonus is that she gets the new me ... Somebody who never really existed for her daddy, aunt or uncle.

I do understand what you mean hon, but ultimately you'll be able to give her more as a slimmer person.

Frankie ... So sorry to have not commented sooner on your amazingly utterly gorrrrgeous photos, and your other one with your amazing loss. Have been a bit otherwise engaged over the weekend. You look stunning in that frock - and, I would not have said it was the same person.

My best girl (surrogate niece) has just started Reception. She came to see me in hospital after my bypass and we didn't spend much time together over the summer, for various reasons. I went to pick her up from school recently. Her mum asked her if she was excited to see auntie K waiting in the playground. She looked at me again, then turned to her mum and said "Is she the auntie K who has lots of cats"!!! Unrecognisable to a five year old.Bless her!

I love reading your posts Franks ... You are legend on here! x

I do understand what you mean hon, but ultimately you'll be able to give her more as a slimmer person.

So true hun :)

Frankie ... So sorry to have not commented sooner on your amazingly utterly gorrrrgeous photos, and your other one with your amazing loss. Have been a bit otherwise engaged over the weekend. You look stunning in that frock - and, I would not have said it was the same person.

My best girl (surrogate niece) has just started Reception. She came to see me in hospital after my bypass and we didn't spend much time together over the summer, for various reasons. I went to pick her up from school recently. Her mum asked her if she was excited to see auntie K waiting in the playground. She looked at me again, then turned to her mum and said "Is she the auntie K who has lots of cats"!!! Unrecognisable to a five year old.Bless her!

I love reading your posts Franks ... You are legend on here! x

Awwwww how sweet ..out the mouths of babes :)
I've not seen my nephews since last Christmas when the youngest one asked me why was I fat!? He wasn't being rude but it did knock me off guard a bit ..I simply said that I ate too much :eek: Can't help but wonder what will be going through his head this Christmas when I see him next hehe

Yay... Franky u look great.. Really really good. Xx

Thank you Lou Lou and everyone else for your lovely comments. xx

Back