• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Changing Faces Of Me..

Thank you so much veronq xx

Thanks borogirl :) xx

Okay its the end of one whirlwind of a year to show it out here are a couple of photos of me at the end of 2013 weighing in at 15st 6lb along with a comparison of me at the end of 2012 & 12 st heavier at 27st 7lb.

Happy New Year Everyone!!

Attachments

• 2012.jpg
    2012.jpg
    487.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Hogmanay 2013 3.jpg
    Hogmanay 2013 3.jpg
    449.7 KB · Views: 74
  • Hogmanay 2013 1.jpg
    Hogmanay 2013 1.jpg
    437.5 KB · Views: 70
Wooooooooo!! Can hardly believe it is the same person. Who is that woman on the left?! You look amazing. And get the jeggings ... Oooo la lah! Happy NY Frankie. So pleased to have met you on here xxx

You look amazing honey :) can you believe it yet?

Oooo la la indeed!! Look at you!! Amazing transformation from mumsy to Mama Mia!!!!

What a year you have had!! Congratulations and may 2014 bring you greater happiness and achievements xxx

Wow femfrankie u look fantastic!!! Well done!!!! Hope to be able to post some pics like u next year!!!! Xxx

Amazing Frankie :) xxx
Thank you tra_cey :)

Wooooooooo!! Can hardly believe it is the same person. Who is that woman on the left?! You look amazing. And get the jeggings ... Oooo la lah! Happy NY Frankie. So pleased to have met you on here xxx

Thank you lilac .. The pleasure is all mine hun xx

You look amazing honey :) can you believe it yet?

NOPE! :p

Oooo la la indeed!! Look at you!! Amazing transformation from mumsy to Mama Mia!!!!

What a year you have had!! Congratulations and may 2014 bring you greater happiness and achievements xxx

Same to you hun and can't wait to see your transformation in 2014 :D

Wow femfrankie u look fantastic!!! Well done!!!! Hope to be able to post some pics like u next year!!!! Xxx

You will hun.. I remember the 2012 sales and taking my regular shortcut through Debenhams. Only this time instead of walking through with my head down because there was no point in looking at the clothes that would never fit me, I allowed myself a quick peek and to dream of next years 2013 sales. Funny thing is I have been to them this year and can't find a darn thing I actually like!!:rolleyes: but I'm not too fussed to be honest as there is plenty time for shopping :D.. You will get there too hun xx

Thanks fem Frankie!! I can't wait to go into a 'normal' clothes shop and buy something cause I really like it rather than because it fits me!!!! Just typical though that when u want to buy something, u can't find anything u like!!!!! Xx

Thanks fem Frankie!! I can't wait to go into a 'normal' clothes shop and buy something cause I really like it rather than because it fits me!!!! Just typical though that when u want to buy something, u can't find anything u like!!!!! Xx

That will happen so quickly sallie & it's a great feeling ... I wanted to run round Asda shouting it fits! it fits! But instead I waited till I got home before I did that. I told everyone and I mean literally everyone that showed an interest that I was now wearing size 24 M&S knickers!

That will happen so quickly sallie & it's a great feeling ... I wanted to run round Asda shouting it fits! it fits! But instead I waited till I got home before I did that. I told everyone and I mean literally everyone that showed an interest that I was now wearing size 24 M&S knickers!

I will take care not to run round shouting in my knickers in m&s!!!! Hehehehe. I remember when I got my first 'real' wage paid into my bank account, I felt like I wanted everyone to come and look at the balance on the cash machine!!! X

I totally get where you're coming from Frankie. I find it almost harder to buy now because there's so much choice! I like it when people buy things for me because then I don't have to pick things. If something catches my eye then I have to have it but otherwise I am very indecisive now about clothes.

Yep, that's exactly it Yve. I am also slowly developing my own sense of style and if it doesn't fit in then I won't buy it.. However all gifts are gratefully appreciated :D... Happy New Year hun xxx

I totally get where you're coming from Frankie. I find it almost harder to buy now because there's so much choice! I like it when people buy things for me because then I don't have to pick things. If something catches my eye then I have to have it but otherwise I am very indecisive now about clothes.

Even at size 24 now I was shopping online in the sales and just kept 'adding to basket' because there was so much choice which I've not had before (and gladly not JD Williams or evans) and I just kept thinking 'I'll have that, and that, oh and that's nice'. It's cost me a sweet fortune even in the sales, but it was fun doing it as it's been a lifetime since I could do that! As I said in my post in my diary, when I tried them on I struggled a bit with the small looking clothes which I wasn't used to, but I've kept them on the advice of everyone saying they look okay! X

It's actually my new years resolution, to buy less clothes! It's cost a small fortune this year. Even though I only really buy in primark, asda and sainsburys now. Oh Frances, I told EVERYONE when I started wearing m&s size 16 knickers, whether they wanted to know or not, lol. I also have habit if actually showing some people, lol. I'm quite an open person.

It's actually my new years resolution, to buy less clothes! It's cost a small fortune this year. Even though I only really buy in primark, asda and sainsburys now. Oh Frances, I told EVERYONE when I started wearing m&s size 16 knickers, whether they wanted to know or not, lol. I also have habit if actually showing some people, lol. I'm quite an open person.
:rotflmao: I so glad I'm not the only one.
It's quite easy to get carried away with clothes shopping and you really need to keep the head screwed on tight and balance need with want. I'm getting to the stage were clothes are needing to be replaced every couple of months so I stick to a small intermixing wardrobe for now... The chance to go bananas shopping comes when my weight plateaus out ..... I'm so looking forward to experiencing that because right now it's all "do I really want/need to spend all that on something that I'm only going to get eight weeks max wear out of" I'm quite happy buying from Asda, primark & outlet stores at the moment. Cheap practical and doesn't break the bank too much ;)

Back