• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Changing Faces Of Me..

kurstywursty

I love the black and white dress. The other dress would need a wee pair of thick black tights with some nice ankle boots xx

You look like a tiny wee person now :)

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
I love the black and white dress. The other dress would need a wee pair of thick black tights with some nice ankle boots xx

You look like a tiny wee person now :)

Awwww thanks Kursty I just wish my tree trunks for legs would hurry up and get the message

You look amazing on those tights lol. And in your hicking pictures

Teehehe :giggle:

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
7 miles uphill, Frances?
I don't think I could ever do that!
Well done, lady!!!

Awww thanks Bally .... The downhill bit was the worst!! I thought kenneth was going to have to piggy back me down as my knees kept giving out:mad::mad:

~Alison~

What an inspiration, you look amazing xx

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
I should have also said that the first 2 1/2 mile "moderate walk"was too easy so we completed that came back had coffee then decided lets do the longer 4mile one!. By the time I realised that I had probably bit off more than I could chew I was now to committed and had to carry on! Whoops ..... Had a great time though :D

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie

ceecie74

Had a great day hiking round the Trossachs with hubby and the mutt (moss) today. Two years ago I would have got out the car only to to go sit in the panoramic cafe with my coffee while OH walked the dog. ...changed days indeed :D

You look fantastic! What a wonderful new life xxx

clairemp

You look just amazing. I hope I match just half of your success. Inspirational..! x

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Thank you Ceecie and Claire .. Claire I'm sure you will do just as well as I have hun ;) x

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Than you so much ladies x

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Its been a while since I have posted an update on this page so better get to it hadnt I :p

Its been 27months since my op and i am not regretting one bit of it. First pic is me with our newly born granddaughter (my inspiration) and three years later on her 3rd birthday back in late August.
Pic 2 ..Today was a massive NSV day as i finally plucked up the courage to wear a size 10 knitted dress/longline jumper. Now ladies we all know how they show up every lump n bump:p. Even went out shopping with it on and my over the knee boots which slip so comfortably on now...Life is good :D

Attachments

• Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 75
  • today.jpg
    today.jpg
    502.1 KB · Views: 73

Butterfly_lady

Looking fab as always Frankie xx