• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Changing Faces Of Me..

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Thanks Butterfly :)

Loving the Loop

Wow, the difference in the two pictures with your granddaughter is simply amazing and inspirational.

mouse57

You were one of the first people to respond to me in my hours of need. You lovely woman just look at you now, your gorgeous and your smile says it all. What a difference you lovey lady, well done to,you. Your the sort of person who inspires the rest of us so firstly thank you secondly well done long may your happiness continue.

violetangel

You look like absolutely beautiful!!! Well done what an inspiration you are zx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Lilacglittergirl

Fit and fantastic!
Frankie ... what can I say ... Incredible, and it has been more than an pleasure and privilege to have walked your post-op journey with you. Awesome. Yes, life is soooo good. Long may it continue xxxx

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
So sorry I haven't been around the past couple of weeks. I'm run off my feet! But thanks everyone for the lovely comments. Xx

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
M&S final reductions. Im finding it really hard to find things I like in size10. There is everything you would like in 14 up or 8's down. But my mum in law spotted these two little beauties and treated me (£7 for the 2) Just had to share. Hubby took photos and I was genuinely gob smacked at how small looked. I still see myself at roughly 16/18 and it's nice to still get these little wow moments :D

Attachments

• image-569232807.jpg
    image-569232807.jpg
    421.7 KB · Views: 58
  • image-769009115.jpg
    image-769009115.jpg
    396.6 KB · Views: 62
  • image-682657175.jpg
    image-682657175.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 59

Llora

M&S final reductions. Im finding it really hard to find things I like in size10. There is everything you would like in 14 up or 8's down. But my mum in law spotted these two little beauties and treated me (£7 for the 2) Just had to share. Hubby took photos and I was genuinely gob smacked at how small looked. I still see myself at roughly 16/18 and it's nice to still get these little wow moments :D

The white one is amazimg!!!!!

I was annoyed with my local marks as they only had sizes 14+ in sale. Had plenty size 20 or 22.. And when i was that size they never used to have anything in sale left in those large sizes.. You cant win can you??!!' ;)

Btw, i can not believe its the same person in the last picture!

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Frustrating isn't it llora and yep that's me on my 50th birthday :).. Thank you xx

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Oh yes and the white one is my favourite too... Not my usual bum tummy hider

ceecie74

Frankie, I still have WOW moments when I look at your pics and trust me, I've scrutinised them A LOT!! You're an absolute legend!! Can't believe you're still losing after such a colossal transformation. You deserve respect Mrs xxx