• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The great band journey

She's a star! Say hello from me! X

Definitely! Although I know I have put on sooooo much this holiday, I've booked one for the week after holibobs in Taunton.....but will probably book in on the next one after in Plymouth, just to weigh in, and get back into the 'monthly' habit and routine of going to Plymouth! Xx

So that's it, fill number 2 done! I now have a total of 6.5ml in my 10ml band... So we will see what awaits in the coming weeks!
Zobo, was I supposed to make an appointment whilst I was there for the next one? Or do they send it to me?

Yeah it went ok, can't grumble, she put in a good amount, but although my band gurgled and grumbled there, and she seemed excited that it showed I had some restriction, I have been starving all day and hate being back on fluids!!

I usually make another one there and then, cause I try to fit it in around my shifts. Xx

Ok, so restriction seems to be present, can happily eat around a side plate, but that's about it! The best thing is that the hungry feeling seems to be holding off and it's getting easier between meals
This evening however my band would not accept anything! Threw everything I ate back up! Waited 30 mins, tried something lighter and again all back up :-( haven't eaten since breakfast so am actually hungry!!
Ah well a lovely cup of hot choc will have to do for tonight!!

Ok, so restriction seems to be present, can happily eat around a side plate, but that's about it! The best thing is that the hungry feeling seems to be holding off and it's getting easier between meals This evening however my band would not accept anything! Threw everything I ate back up! Waited 30 mins, tried something lighter and again all back up :-( haven't eaten since breakfast so am actually hungry!! Ah well a lovely cup of hot choc will have to do for tonight!!

Hey moo I get days like that as well, actually one today..no throwing up but nothing wants to go down past the band so I gave up lol!! Funny as TOTM is due in next couple days and I feel bloated and huge!!

X

Hey moo I get days like that as well, actually one today..no throwing up but nothing wants to go down past the band so I gave up lol!! Funny as TOTM is due in next couple days and I feel bloated and huge!! X
Thanks Sharon, glad I'm not alone! Fingers crossed we can eat tomorrow xx

aaahhhha girls you've discovered how to loose weight with a band LOL eat normal 3 days a week, little 3 days a week and throw everything up 1 day a week = weight loss lol

sorry girls lol my SOH is returning lol so sorry your not feeling to brill, I guess its a waiting game for it to settle and get back to normal...... fingers crossed its soon x x x x

aaahhhha girls you've discovered how to loose weight with a band LOL eat normal 3 days a week, little 3 days a week and throw everything up 1 day a week = weight loss lol sorry girls lol my SOH is returning lol so sorry your not feeling to brill, I guess its a waiting game for it to settle and get back to normal...... fingers crossed its soon x x x x

Thanks Crystal!!! Xxx

Yes thanks Crystal, feeling a bit nervous about eating this am, so think I will stick to liquids until this evening, I'm off to work soon and can't be sick in there as I work in a Cafe and it won't look good!! Fingers crossed it leads to a good weigh day tomorrow! Although my sneaky weigh this morning did not please me! Especially as I only managed a yogurt and a hot chocolate yesterday :-(
Oh well I'm going for as much liquid as I can today to try and flush out any water retention just in case...

Well weigh day today..... Another 2lbs gone! If I can do this again next week I'll be in the 11s!!! Wish me luck :-D

Awesome!!! Well done my lovely, you are doing brilliantly!! Xxx xx

Back