• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The great band journey

Don't worry about the haters Hun! As they say haters be hating! You've lost 50lb shout it from the rooftops with a big fingers up to all those peeps that can't be bothered to congratulate u! X x

Well I hit my 50lb target with a 1lb loss, getting closer and closer to goal... Once again wish it was more, but it's the dreaded torn, so hoping for a better loss this week. Although if I carry on at 1lb a week I'll hit my goal by my 1 year surgerversary so that's brilliant, but at 1 1/2lb I can hit it by 9months out, and that's my aim... I can do it! Hardest thing has been not one person has mentioned the weight loss, of course people who know I've had the surgery, but no one else! I might pop some pictures up later if I feel brave with the 50lb difference!

I don't understand people sometimes. I think jealousy plays a big part sometimes! Xx

100% see a difference! Is youur next fill beginning of June?! I'm confused as always thought it was every four weeks! Actually thinking.....is it the first Friday of the month..???? That would actually make sense! Xxx

Yes zobo, the 5th June, I was originally told every 4 weeks so was a bit disappointed feel like I really need one right now :-(

So another 2lb bites the dust...
Just 2lb until I hit the 10s! Omg... Only problem is I'm going on holiday in about an hour, and will have little control over what I eat, so I have to work really hard on how much goes in!!!
I'm hoping for a sts this week!
Wish me luck
Xxx

Have a brill holiday and remember this is a life long journey. Things like holidays will alway happen. You will get to the 10s soon xxxx

Well I got my sts! So this week I would like 2lb as it will get me into the 10's, although 3lb would get me my 4st!!
Think I May need to do a little extra exercise this week if I want 3! Fingers crossed for the 2 anyway xxx

Struggling at the moment, still staying the same no movent at all :-(
But worst of all I'm getting what I can only assume is acid reflux :-( I feel like something is burning all the time, it's even when I drink squash, and a cup of tea is agony :-( feeling drained and very emotional at the moment, kids making life hard work right now! Lucky I flipping love them!!

Back