• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The last three stone

yep save a few beans, the toast is a mini loaf slice by the way.

I find beans very filling

Baked Beans are something I have always loved, I used to live on them when I was a kid. Although I didn't realise they a super food till recently. And how good they are for us post oppers!

I hate baked beans to the point if they were on my plate I can't eat anything that's been near them. Same with tinned tomatoes.

Me at the seaside on Sunday. Wearing a 'medium' dress from H&M. Love them so much I bought 4!

Attachments

• image-3154961939.jpg
    image-3154961939.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 113
Lovely hun ..can't wit to be able to buy from h&m :)

They are so cheap. Those dresses were £7.99!

You look fab, wearing a fab dress, standing a fab beach near a fab blue sea. :flirt2:
I really can't wait for all those things together! Maybe not this summer but hope it could be the next one.

Thanks Bally. You will. Enjoy the journey :)

This is what 100g of rump steak looks like. I don't have it very often but when I do I really enjoy it.

Attachments

• image-2835203598.jpg
    image-2835203598.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 81
St Anthony's but under NHS St George's.

I had my op cancelled at St George's last week, but am going to St Anthony's on Saturday under Andrew Wan.Did you go to ICU after op, as l have read that this is normal for bariatric patients at St Anthony's?

Back