• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

TrendyWendy's Pre & Post Op Diary

All the best Wendy, sending good thoughts

Thanks everyone
Saw Fred last night
My op is about ten am
Going over in few minutes

Glad you got a good time slot. Hopefully you're resting now and all went well xxx

Thanks everyone
Day 3 and feeling so much better
We are in canal brasserie night before which was lovely
I've pretty much slept since op til this morning when I woke feeling lots better
Drain taken out which is more comfortable
Had Dutch biscuit for breakfast
Fat free yoghurt mid morning snack and just eaten soup with Dutch biscuit for pm snack
Care in Belgium excellent
All going well

Good to hear Wendy. 15 days to go for me. See you on the loosers side xx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Good to hear your well Wendy x

Good to hear your well Wendy x

Hi I'm back in hotel now
Not as comfortable as the lovely hospital bed
Did you have MGB too?
Just had yoghurt and tea
Smallest longest breakfasts ever
Shame we didn't get to meet and say hi
How was the flight home and how are you doing ?

Ps how were your lungs?
I'm blowing the blue ball thing as deep breath is worse thing for me at minute
Wendy x

Thanks everyone Day 3 and feeling so much better We are in canal brasserie night before which was lovely I've pretty much slept since op til this morning when I woke feeling lots better Drain taken out which is more comfortable Had Dutch biscuit for breakfast Fat free yoghurt mid morning snack and just eaten soup with Dutch biscuit for pm snack Care in Belgium excellent All going well
Hi Wendy
Hope your comfortable. Quick question , how long before surgery did you get details of where you were staying etc.? My op is on 29 th and I haven't heard anything?

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Hi
Yes I'm ok the hotel not so comfy
Pillows are useless but managing
Once my date was fixed
I booked my flights, emailed Bart then it was a while before correspondence again
I've just tried to find the email he sent telling me to meet a driver at the Java coffee place in arrivals
This was a few days before
Don't worry tho, they are well organised
He will email
I text him a few times always replies x

Hi Yes I'm ok the hotel not so comfy Pillows are useless but managing Once my date was fixed I booked my flights, emailed Bart then it was a while before correspondence again I've just tried to find the email he sent telling me to meet a driver at the Java coffee place in arrivals This was a few days before Don't worry tho, they are well organised He will email I text him a few times always replies x
Ps you will stay in the lodge vilvoorde
It is a 2 min walk to hospital
Can google it, was an old correction house & theyve carried on the prison theme with the decor

Good morning, how are you feeling today x

Good morning, how are you feeling today x

Hi I woke feeling bit ropey
Had to be out of room at 11 but taxi to airport was 3pm
We couldn't keep room on as hotel fl
Back home now
Got Dutch biscuits yoghurts and sugar free jam on way home how are you doing and what kind of soup are you having

I'm feeling far better than I ought to be honest. No pain no nausea and no BM issues. I'm having Heinz soups and watering them down with fage, milk and a hand blender.
I've also got myself a tub of follow on milk for babies and am throwing that in to my protein shakes.

Rest up, relax and remember sleep is the best healer we have x

I got some weight watchers soups ok way home and high protein fat free yoghurts
I've no nausea or pain, just got sore neck from sleeping funny in the hotel
I e slept tons
Hardest thing is drinking enough - 1.5litres water a day
Glad you're feeling good
I'm dying to see scales on Friday
I'll have to get this fage and read up on stuff x

just read your other posts, laughed my head off, didn't hurt my stitches either lol
I now know fage is total greek yoghurt 0% fat, feel thick now. doh!
and huge congratulations at the first stone, bet typing that done on your signature felt fabulous
And...can't believe you're off to Vietnam and Cambodia in 2016, me too
I'm fifty and we are off on a cruise, starting singapore, going to vietnam, cambodia, bangkok, Koh Samui, Bali and Perth with 2 nights either side start and end
I can't wait to buy a pair of shorts, not worn them in five years
keep in touch op 'buddy'
Wendy x

Back